十三 | Choice

Mina's POV

Shion's having her breakfast right now, "how did it go yesterday, Shion?" Ren asking while he's on the stove, making more omelet. "Oh-uh, ehhmm... Ne, I was about to tell you." Shion got choked by her food after hearing Ren's question. "So, Uhm... I passed, but I wanted to ask you about it first, too-san, kaa-san." Shion turning her head down with her eyes glancing upward on us.

I hummed, turning my gaze on Ren, still cooking at the stove. "Do you want to apply?" Ren asking finished cooking and now plating the omelet he had made. "If you want to, too-san and kaa-san won't interfere with your choice. However, kaa-san has to say; it is not an easy path, Shion." I explained while she put in another bite into her mouth.

I heard Shion humming while I saw her chewing her breakfast, and "is it possible for me to become an actress through it?" Shion asked, her voice toned pitched. I nodded with my pursing lips and Ren setting the plate of omelet on the table for me. "Arigatou, Shiragano." I kissed him on the cheek after he handed me a set of chopsticks.

I split a piece of omelet with my chopsticks, grabbing the peace and then putting it out for Ren. "Aaa... Shiragano." Ren chuckled and then opening his mouth, taking a bite. I smiled at him, chewing the food but immediately leaning towards, kissing me on my lips. I can taste the omelet that's inside his mouth, and somehow we shared the bite which was inside his mouth.

"Tastes good, isn't it?" Ren teased after pulling away, and I nodded while lightly laughing at his behavior. "That's uhmm... I'll pretend that that never happened." Shion's eyes were wide, pointing with her chopsticks. Ren laughed at Shion's reaction, reaching his hand to ruffle with Shion's hair while she stood up, going to the sink to put her dirty plate.

"So..., Shion. Douda? Do you want to apply?" I asked and immediately saw Shion waving her head. "I think I'm going to pass. I don't want to leave my scholarship in Canada." Shion explained while going back to her seat, setting herself to sit.

"Is everything ready, Minari?" Ren asked as I'm finished with my breakfast, and then Ren took my plate, taking it to the sink. I walked a step behind him, going to the sink to help wash the dishes before we go to the airport.

We finished washing the dishes and Ren, grabbing a cloth to wipe his hands off, then followed by me. "Shion, make sure you don't forget anything!!" Ren shouted while he's fixing his outfit. "Shinpai shinaideyo, you look great, Ren." I pecked him on his lips and "anata mo, Minari." Ren caught back my lips to the small kiss I gave him, now deeper and passionate.

He pulled away, releasing me from his kissing. "I like your outfit today, Minari." He smiled as then I looked down on my outfits. I'm currently wearing a khaki tie waist shirt dress, "it brings me back to one of your concerts with Twice." His smile turned into a teasing smirk.

"I like yours, too, Shiragano." I smiled sheepishly at him, and I heard Shion's ready to go. "Hai!! Cotto matte!!" Ren shouted back at Shion and his hand grabbing mine, walking us to the living room to meet up with Shion ready to go.

[...]

"Shion, wake up. It's 6:30." I tapped her, still sleeping as she moans as a reply to my tapping. "I'm still tired, kaa-san." Shion's head buried on her pillow, hugging tightly to it. "You gotta go to school, Shion. Come on." I gently pulled her blanket, but she pulled it back, and somehow I chuckled at the sight of this cute behavior.

"Well, then. Too-san and kaa-san will eat all of the shakshuka." I slowly walked away from her bed, teasing her by playing with my tone. I saw her immediately waking up, setting herself to sit up, and "iyada!! Don't you dare eat my favorite breakfast, kaa-san!" Shion's voice stern, her glares are really cute.