四 | Valentine's Day [M]

(A/N: This chapter contains mature content!!!)

Mina's POV

I was awakened by a soft kiss planted on my lips as I'm humming, replying to the morning kiss I got from him. "Good morning, honey." His soothing voice husking in between our kissing. "Good morning, Shiragano," I replied as my soft moans eliciting from my mouth, reacting to his passionate kissing. He pulled away from the kiss with his grey eyes staring at mine. "Happy valentines day, Minari." I giggled, smiling with my lower lip bitten replying to his words.

"Got any place you want to visit around Canada?" I hummed with my lips pursing, thinking about it for a moment. "I don't know... maybe take Shion to school?" I replied and he breathed a chuckle with his grin on. "Really? Taking Shion to school?" His words toned teasingly as I darted my tongue out, teasing him back. He caught my tongue, taking it into his kiss with his tongue gently wrestling itself with mine. "You're so naughty, you know that Shiragano." My words came out in between my moans.

I felt his palm cupping my face as he starts to pull away from the kiss and "Do you seriously want to take Shion to school?" His brows arching and his tone slightly pitching. "You know why that Shion doesn't like us to take her to school, right?" His lips curving a teasing smirk. "Huh, yeah. Why did I forget about that?" I replied, trying to tease him back. He softly laughed at my little tease and "So?" His tone rolling a pitch.

I tapped his nose with my finger as I'm giggling at him with a smile on. "Anything will do, honey." I pecked his lips and yes, we're currently in Canada. After Shion graduated from 7th grade, the school offered her a full scholarship to study here in Canada. Shion took it, and here we are now. In Montreal, Canada.

"Looking back, I never expected Shion to receive a scholarship." he ended his words with a humming. "Why? She's a smart girl." I replied with a question. He hummed and hissed, "yeah, she's really smart. I think a little bit too smart." He chuckled and I replied with the same reaction. "You're not wrong about that, Ren."

"So, do you like living here better or back in Japan or Korea?" He pulled my body closer and now our bodies are pressed against each other's. "Hmm... I don't know, it's nice however, I must say this place is much colder than Hakodate or Korea." I said a joke and he lightly laughed at it. "Yeah, I agree with that one."

His eyes scanning through my face, "my penguin is so beautiful." He breathed with his hand brushing my hairs to the side then cupping my face. "Do you want to get up or not?" I teased him with a question and "just 10 more minutes." His soothing voice husking, "wish I could stay like this forever." I giggled at his words as my arm wrapping to his body all the way.

We've been living here for a month now and I have gotten used to the weather, slightly colder but the country is nice overall. We bought a small townhouse here, "I think I'm fine living here as long as we're together, Ren." I called out my thoughts on his question earlier. "But I'm pretty sure that Jikyung and Minyoung will miss us a lot." He breathed a chuckle, "huh, yeah- I kinda forgot about that."