三十六 | 予定 (Plans)

Mina's POV

My hand was caressing his chest. As my head lays resting on it, my fingers brushed over the bullet wound he got from the hospital incident. Looking up at his face facing the ceiling, the warm tint coming from the night lamp pronounced his clenching jaw. I traced my fingers along his jawline, making him look down at me with anxious eyes.

"Is it about Quinn, Kurogami?" Smiling softly as he nodded, I cupped his cheek and a kiss laid on my hand. "I don't want to leave you." I smiled lovingly at his eyes filled with anxiety, trying to reassure him that everything is going to be all right. "If I leave you Quinn will—"

Pulling his face close to kiss him softly, I smiled against his lips. "I can ask Hinami to stay here for us. Shion would love to hear that her cousin will be staying for a while." His nose was rubbing against mine, and I could feel his blue under his tender touch. Kissing me back gently, I could feel his heart beats against my hand as I close my eyes and our foreheads meet.

"Besides, Defalt and Lilly can be in two places at both times. You don't have to worry, Kurogami." My thumb lightly brushed his cheek, creating a weak smile that somewhat pained my heart. "Just promise me you'll come back. Wakaru, Kurogami?" Ren nodded weakly and pulled my head to press his lips to my forehead. "I won't leave you until Hinami and Ken is here." Pressing my lips into a thin smile, my head nodded weakly as I hold him tighter.

[...]

In the morning, I woke up with him still sleeping. His arms were wrapped around me with his hand on my head. As I'm looking up at his face and caressing with my fingers gently, Ren woke up and I saw his Adam's apple moving up and down. "Did I wake you up, Kurogami?" His face slowly looked over to me with his sleepy eyes.

"Do you want to sleep more, Kurogami?" Caressing his cheek with the back of my fingers, his handsome smile slowly curved on his face. "No, it's okay, Minari." Ren pulled my head to press his lips to my forehead, and I smiled at his touch.

"Ren, someone's at your door."

Defalt's voice came through the sound system around the room. We quickly got dressed; I wrapped a silk robe and tied a knot around my waist, and Ren put on his long sleeve t-shirt. I went to the kitchen while he goes to the door. Brewing two cups of tea, I felt arms around my waist and looked over to see Shion smiling over my shoulder. "Ohayou, kaa-san. (Morning, mom.)"

I giggled and kissed her cheek. "Shion mo ohayou. (Morning to you too, Shion.)" Shion snuggled her face on my shoulder. "where's too-san?"

"Too-san is—"

I turned around with Shion still holding me close, bringing the coffee to the table opposite of the kitchen counter.

Your POV

Before opening the door, Defalt appeared a silhouette of hologram showing me the front door camera. There was a man. Chinese man. With a goatee beard and two block hairs split at the center, dressed in a grey suit and pink shirt let loose hanging under his jacket. "Excuse me—"

"Get me inside quick. Clara sent me." This man leaned forward and whispered into my ear. "Clara sent me."

I sighed deeply and opened the door more, letting him inside. "Uh-uh, no knives inside." I pointed at his knife as he turned to look at me. He put the knife inside his pocket.

Judging by his outfit, this must be Jordi. Jordi Chin. "Are you Jordi?" I closed the door and followed behind him. "Ding-ding, correct."

"Ooh, your wife and daughter are here?" Jordi looked over towards the kitchen and he waved at Shion and Mina. "What does she want with you here?" My arms on my chest while he set himself comfortable sitting on the couch. "I'm here to get you to the states. What else do you think I'm here?"