ニ | Easing Pain

Mina's POV

"How do I look?" His arms spread out to show the suit he's wearing as I tried to hold my laugh, snickering at his current silly outfit. "Hee?? Nandeyo?" I giggled softly as my lips curving a small smile while still trying to hold my laugh at the sight of him wearing a suit but he's not wearing any pants, just boxers under it.

I motioned my head, pointing at his boxers as he cranes his head down to look at his boxers. "doushitano? It's an online meeting. The only part that'll appear on camera is my upper body." His voice toned teasingly, trying to refute with his little argument. "But you still need to put some pants, shiragano." My nose scrunching at his cute behaviour with his silly reasonings.

I walked to grab him a pants and shortly back with his black pajama pants. "Wear this ja-gi." I handed him the pants as I tiptoeing to plant a small kiss to his cheek. I saw him pouting with his nose scrunching while he's wearing his pants and he went to his computer turning it on.

I walked outside of our bedroom, going downstairs to find Shion in the kitchen having a glass of milk while working on her homework. "Do you need help, Shion?" I saw her biting the tip of her pen and looked over her shoulder to see her having trouble with solving an algebra problem. I set myself to sit beside her on a tall chair and "if the integer X squared minus 16 is equal to 0, you can simplify it into integer X minus 4 times integer X plus 4 Shion." I explained while writing what I'm saying on her paper.

"So the answer for integer X can be either, 4 or minus 4." I ended my explanation and turned over to look at her still trying to process the information. Shion looked closely trying to understand the solving to her mathematical problem. "So, is this because of the square root of 16 is 4, kaa-san?" I nodded as she cranes her head up to look at me then back. "And the square root of the X integer squared is X" I nodded again as she cranes her head up to look at me again then back. "Sokka, arigatou kaa-san."

"Ne, douitashimashite." I moved myself from the chair to stand up, grabbing her empty mug to fill it with water. "Nondahougaiiyo." I set the mug beside her, far enough for her not to accidentally knocking it over. "So, kaa-san. When are we going to Osaka again?" Shion asked as she grabbed the mug and putting it to her mouth. "Next week, doushitano Shion?" As I walked to prepare Ren's morning coffee. "Nandemonai, just asking kaa-san." I heard her reply as I'm grinding some coffee beans and grabbing a Chemex with some coffee filters.

Finished preparing Ren's coffee, I walked myself upstairs with the cup of coffee in my hands, walking inside our bedroom to find Ren still on his computer talking in English. I walked near his desk as then I set the cup on it and I saw him smiling at me. I lowered my back to plant a small kiss on his cheek and heard his soft chuckles escaping from his mouth. "Arigatou Minari." I quickly nodded with my pursing lips, slightly curled back and "where are you going?" I turned around as I'm about to walk outside.

"Come here, I just finished with the online meeting." I chuckled at him waving his hand for me to come over and I walked over towards him. As I arrived, his head looking up and I feel his hands on my hips. "My penguin is so beautiful, today." I curved a small smirk and "well I did say it every day." He chuckled at his own words as his hands pulled me closer and I'm snaking arms around him.

"Is Shion downstairs?" I nodded at his question. "What is she doing?" I hummed as my lips pursing, "she's doing her homework on the kitchen counter." I answered with my hands moving to cupping his face. I ran my thumbs across his face rubbing his face gently and "my Shiragano looks very sharp today." I teased him while motioning my head pointing to his pajama pants. "Let go downstairs, Ren."