十八 | Toronto

Your POV

Are? Hontou? I leaned forward to grab the remote on the table in front of the sofa, turning up the volume. "Guess is going to have a collaboration with Celine. Wahh... Sugokuna..." I murmured low, almost seem like groaning.

"Oh? Minari." I saw Mina coming to join me sitting on the couch and she leans her head to my shoulder. "Ne, Kurogami. There's this bag that..." I hummed cutting her off while turning my head to see her on my shoulder.

"It's very unusual of you for asking me to buy things." My eyebrow quirking with a small smirk on my face. "What is it that you want me to buy for you, Minari." I put a hand on his side, caressing her side gently. "Mmm.. it's a limited edition sling bag from Louis Vuitton."

I hummed low while nodding my head as she continues to explain what she wants. "But I've been searching for it online and it's really hard to get it." I turned my head to the side seeing her face looking up at me with her pouty face, lips were pressed tight.

"So, can you help me order the bag, jagi? Onegai.." I chuckled and thought, she's showing her puppy eyes again. Kawaiina. "Mochirondayo, Minari. I'll do anything that makes you happy." I smiled at her and her pouty face lights up. "Arigatou, Kurogami." She said it with her little voice, cooing.

"Are? Imasugu?" Her voice sounded very surprised as pulled out my phone and I nodded at her question. I tapped my phone, opening my SSH terminal as I then typed in a few syntaxes to execute my hacking programs.

I'm surfing through the network, scanning every crevices of the bag's digital footprints. I looked at the packets of data, reading it carefully as i caught the one line that indicates a positive to what I'm searching for.

I followed the footprints and seems like I caught my target in no time. "So, Minari. I've put up an order directly from Louis Vuitton's database and it is going to be shipped tomorrow." I smiled at her, ending my explanation and her beautiful smile curving on her face.

She pecked me, and "arigatou, Kurogami." She leans her head back to my shoulder as my hand keep embracing her shoulder, eventually bringing our back to lean against the backrest of the couch.

"How much is the price of the bag anyway, Minari?" I curiously asked as she hummed thinking of an answer. "In the website it says 8100 dollars." I turned my head at her with my eyebrows arching. "Is that why you were stretching your words?" She cutely nodded, "I told you not to worry about money, Minari." I chuckled while she lightly giggles at me.

"But luckily we got that for free, Minari." I smirked teasingly at her as her eyes widening, and "is it because you hacked into their database, Kurogami." Now her eyebrows were furrowing and her lips forming a small pout. "Well, you could say it like that." She slapped my chest playfully as I laughed at her reaction, and "Shion will be graduating soon." I retorted the topic.

"Ne, I can't wait to get back to Hakodate." I kissed her head and I heard Shion's door slamming open. "Too-san!!"

"Nande-nande? Doushitano, Shion?" I whipped my head at her direction, and "hora, too-san. Mite." Shion lightly rushing towards us with her phone shoved to us. "Is this true? Are you going to be featured in this year's KCon in Toronto?" Mina and I looked at each other with me, slightly smirking. "Doushitano? Are you excited about us going to Toronto this weekend?" I asked Shion with teasing tone.

"Can I invite Erold to come?" Shion didn't answer but instead, she asked another question. "You two want to have a little date?" Mina smirking teasingly at our daughter and I laughed at her teasing act. "Iie, chigauyo." Shion trying to avoid eye contact. "Iinda, Shion. Erold can come with us." I gave her the permission she asked for and her face lights up like a cute puppy.