二十一 | 韓国

Your POV

"Seojoonnie-ah what are you doing?" My eyebrow started quirking at the sight of him trying to juggle the ball. "Look, aren't we too old for this?" I heard Jung Hae-in as my head's turning to look at him, and I saw him coming with Jinyoung and Mark. "Like, aren't this event for these guys?" Haein started pointing at both Jinyoung and Mark. "I was about to say that too." Ji Changwook came in for the topic.

"Seojoon-ah why do you invite us?" Haein thumb-pointing at me and Changwook too. "I don't want to be the only one that's old here." Seojoon replied without removing his attention from juggling the ball. "Wahh~ Jinjja..." Changwook muttered while I'm trying to hold my laugh at him. "Waeyo?! Why are you laughing?" Changwook's eyes were wide as he snarled at me with his fist up in the air.

"Wahh~ since when our sunbae-nim became like this, Mark." I turned my head to look at Jinyoung with his lips flat to the side. "Ren-hyung! There you are!" I heard someone calling at me, and it was Eunwoo. "You seem fit." Eunwoo scanning his eyes from my head to my toe. "Of course- "

"Yah-yah!! We aren't done here!" Changwook snarled again as I started to run and him, chasing me. "Come here!! You snow prince!!" I heard him shouting at me while I look back to see him still chasing me. "I thought you said you're old." I darted my tongue out to tease him, and the speed of his running became much faster.

We just started practicing and this already happened. I sighed while still keeping my distance from him. What will happen on the field if things keep being like this. With this I decided to slow down my running, and let myself be caught by him which I immediately am. "Don't you ever run away from again, arrasseo?" My hairs were ruffled, and my head was locked in his arm.

"Oh? Isn't that the national football team?" I said while tapping him to quit locking my head in his arm. "Mwoya?! Are you trying to trick me with your lies again, aesaekki?"

"Annyeong haseyo~" The coach nodded politely at us while Changwook is startled by the voice. "Aigo~ Joesonghamnida." Changwook immediately releases me and starts nodding his head politely at the coach and national football team. "I'm Hwan Juwon." The coach put out his hand for a handshake. Changwook took it, politely, and then followed by me.

I turned around to put up my arm, calling all the actors that join the event, and immediately saw them coming to my call. "Today, we're going to practice together. I'm sure all of you here have passed the fit test before joining." I nodded and somehow felt the others nodding too.

"You are actors, anyway. So, you all must've always keep your body fit both inside and outside." I nodded again, and again, somehow; I felt the others were nodding too. "Let's get started, shall we?"

[...]