九 | Taiwan

Mina's POV

Shion humming, slightly pitched after taking a bite to my cheesecake. "Did you like it?" Shion nodded quickly with her ear to ear smile as she continues to chew her food. "Totemo oishikatta." Shion put out her thumb, and I heard Ren chuckling at his daughter's behavior.

"How's too-san's cooking then?" Ren asked, moving his hands to support his chin on the counter. "Mo oshikattandayo." Ren chuckled at Shion's answer while his hand is reaching towards her head, ruffling her hair. "Aa- Shion, do you want to go to Taiwan for this year's summer vacation?" Shion's head tilting, "Taiwan?? Hmm... Yokattandarou." Scooping another bite from her cheesecake.

"When are your holidays going to be, Shion?" I asked her, and then Shion hummed, taking her time to think about her answer. "Around four days ahead? My midterm exams are about to end." Shion answered, biting her spoon. "Ahh- ara, wasureta," Ren replied.

"Do you want to go immediately then? Or do you want to spend some days here first, Shion?" Ren put out an option, and again, Shion hummed in response. "Wakaranaiyo, dochira mo iinda." I nodded and felt Ren's hand moving to hold my hand. "When do you think we should go?" I hummed, my lips curling back.

"Iine, if you want to go as soon as Shion's holidays come." Ren clicking his tongue, lightly nodding, which I think he's currently thinking. "Let's just do it that way." After a moment of thinking, he finally decided. "Ne, by the way, what's the subject for tomorrow's exam, Shion?"

"French and Physics." Shion finished with her dessert, setting off from the chair, going towards the sink. "Aren't you going to study, Shion?" Ren asked, while Shion setting herself back to sit on the tall chair, playing with her phone.

"Mochirondayo, too-san. I'm checking the materials first." Shion focused on her phone, scrolling. "Ahh- gomenne, Shion." Ren apologized, and "then, too-san and kaa-san will go ahead, Shion." Ren motioned his head, inviting me to our bedroom after hearing Shion's approving hum.

[...]

Your POV

"What're you doing, jagi?" I feel her head on my shoulder while I'm on my laptop leaning on the headboard to our bed, searching for places to go in Taiwan. "Sore wa line." I heard her voice while she points at the screen, "kore?" I asked, turning my head to see her on my shoulder, nodding to my question. "The ratings aren't bad, and here it says that the price is not high," Mina called out with her finger, still pointing at the price.

"Are you okay with it?" She hummed, nodding. "Ne, daijoubu." I hissed and then humming, thinking about it for a moment, but something else comes to my mind. I immediately opened a new tab, typing a search for a small house instead. "Hee? Are you going to buy a house there?" I nodded, my lips were curling back.

"Ne, I think this is a much better option." I saw her pressing her lips together, curling it back. "Wakaranaiyo, I don't think it's a good idea." Her lips started to purse out. "Daijoubu, Minari. I'm not going to buy the expensive ones." I leaned my head towards her to plant a small kiss on her head.

"How about this one?" I stopped scrolling to show her a simple townhouse, not big, but I think it'll fit us three just enough. "Iine, the location is not far from Tzuyu's house too." I hummed and noticed that the house is a few blocks away from Tzuyu's.