七 | Missing You [M]

Mina's POV

"Ohayou, jagi." I greeted him, seeing him on my laptop screen. "Ah, konbanwa, ja-gi." I corrected, seeing how dark and dim the lights are on the other side. He chuckled to my greetings and "ohayou, Minari." His voice sounded tired.

"I missed you, Ren." I can see his smile from the other side on my laptop's screen. "Is Shion there, Minari?" Ren asked, and Shion immediately rushed her way towards me. "Oha- etto, cotto- konbanwa, too-san." Shion was waving and smiling towards the webcam. "How's your weekend, Shion?" Ren asked.

"Hmm... I guess it was fine? Wakaranaiyo." Ren chuckled at Shion's vague answer. "How are things going there, jagi." Ren hummed, then grinning with a light chuckle. "Today, Nayeon visited the cafe- and guess what." His head waving, "she brought Jinyoung, and they gave us this." Ren was showing a wedding party invitation card. My eyebrows arched, seeing this and "hee? Hontou?" Ren nodded with some light chuckles.

"I guess we'll have a gotwice couple," Ren smirking on the other side, and I giggled at his teasing words. He sighed, "I missed you so much, Minari." I chuckled, "you were only there for three days, and you already missed me that much, Shiragano?" He nodded, slightly pouting. "I'll be going home tomorrow early in the morning." I nodded, "ne, go have some sleep, then jagi."

"Ara- ja matta..." Ren waved on the camera, and we waved back to the camera.

[...]

Your POV

"Ara- ja matta..." Mina and Shion waved back at the camera, and I ended the video call, leaving the room in dead silence. I sighed at the exhaustion wave that hits my body. "I've been coding for two days now, and finally, it is done." I checked my program one last time, paying attention to each one of the syntaxes written.

I debugged the program again, making sure that it runs correctly after compiling. "Hai, owatta. Let's get to sleep now." I rubbed my nape, standing up and stretched my body, twisting. I walked to the bed, flopping my body, "I missed you, Minari." I whispered to myself as I'm closing my eyes, letting the exhaustion lead me to sleep.

[...]

I'm home, ja-gi. I smiled at the front door, and I checked my wrist for the time. "Twelve in the middle of the night," I whispered to myself while slowly gripping the doorknob then turning it. I carefully pushed the door open, trying to make as little sound as possible, and I'm taking my shoes off then putting it on the shoe racks beside the door.

I walked further inside, scanning the dim light living room and then found someone that I've missed so much, waiting in the kitchen. I saw Mina sitting by the counter with a mug in her hands; I'm guessing she's drinking a green tea. I walked my way towards her, sneaking behind her and gently snaking my arms around her waist while planting small kisses on her neck and shoulder.

"Okaerinasai, Shiragano." Her words were coming from the soft moans reacting to my kisses. "I missed kissing you like this, Minari." As I continue to plant kisses on her neck and she turned her head around, receiving the kiss with her lips. "I missed your touches on me like this, Shiragano," Mina replied, between her soft moans. "Seems like I can't leave without you just for a couple of days, Minari." She hummed, "Watashi mo, shiragano."

I pulled away with my eyes locked in her brown eyes, beautifully gleaming under the dim light of our kitchen. "You are so beautiful, Minari." My gaze turned at her glistening lips, sensually tempting me to kiss her again. I cupped her face, her skin so soft as I'm gently rubbing her face with my thumb. "You look tired, Shiragano." Her soothing voice purring, closing in her face to mine