二十六 | 家族 (Family) [M]

Mina's POV

I put a hand on his handsome face, moving my thumb to caress his cheek as a smile curving on my face. Ren breathed out a deep sigh as I can see his face started to smile, "Thinking about him makes me want to try his hairstyle somehow." He chuckled and I recalled about the picture on the gravestone last time we visited their graves in Hakone. "You want to have a long hair, Kurogami?" I asked which earned a short hum from him.

"Tabun, kangaeru." I chuckled at his answer which then he turned his head to look at me. "Do you want to see me have a long hair, Minari?" He asked, "How about you, Shion?" He added as he turned to look up and I did the same. "She's asleep." Soft laughter came from our mouths as we moved our heads to look at each other, and I can feel his fingers are stroking my hair.

"Life passed by really quickly." He hummed at my words while I smiled at him. "What's your wish for this year, jagi?" I asked him which then he returned it with a long hum, thinking about the answer for a while. "More hot stuff?" He smirked teasingly at me, teasing me using the wish on my birthday which he used to tease me too then. "Naruhodou..." I replied with a teasing tone, trying to get him back.

He breathed out a chuckle and turned his body to lay on his side. "Celebrating it with you is more than a gift, jagi." He put his hand to cup my face as his soft smile curving on his face. "I think you would look really hot with a long hair, jagi." I teased him and laughed after saying it. "Hee? Hontou? Do you want me to?" I waved my head lightly, "Iiyo, shinakute mo ii." My right cheek slightly puffing.

"To be honest, it's okay if you want more hot stuff." I looked away to the tree branches and leaves up above us. I heard him humming, surprised at what I just said. "M-maybe no-not ho-hot s-stuff. You know, cuddles." Why did I stutter like that? You're his wife, Minari. You don't have to stutter like that. "Well if that's what you want then I would love to wish for that too." He chuckled while his hand pulling my head closer to his chest and I started wrapping my arms around him.

Your POV

"M-maybe no-not ho-hot s-stuff. You know, cuddles." I chuckled and thought, she's cute. "Well if that's what you want then I would love to wish for that too." I pulled her closer to me with her head put on my chest and my hand caressing her back. "When are we going to Russia, jagi?" I heard her asking and looked down to see her adorable face looking at me. "When do you want to go, hm?" I asked her back, "do you want to do it the day after we go to Hakone?"

My question received a hum from her beautiful voice. "I want to visit my family." I nodded once, "ryoukai, Minari. I missed Kai too, by the way." She giggled at me while she set her side back on my chest. "I missed your father too, Minari." I added while I heard her soft laughter, and "you three are really loud when together." She commented on how her father, Kai, and me hangout together when our family gathered around.

"I also don't know why Hinami is very close to okaa-san." Mina added, mentioning how close Hinami with her mother. "Do you want to bet something, Kurogami?" I hummed while turning my head down to see her looking up at me. "Once we're there, I bet Hinami and Ken are already in Kobe at my house." Mina proposed a bet which then I hummed responding to her. "What are you going to bet?" I asked, and she started pointing finger at herself.

"I'm betting myself." My eyebrow quirked a little, "and how do you mean by betting with yourself." I curiously asked which to be honest, I already know what she wanted. "If I'm correct then you're going to continue what we had done back in the kitchen. And if I'm wrong, you can do whatever you want to me." Her smile suddenly turned coyly seducing with her lower lip bit. I think she's thinking that things will go the same way. My thought made laugh a little, "Why did you laugh?" Her beautiful face pouting at me.