二十七 | Moscow

Mina's POV

"Did that count, Minari?" His voice was breathy as I looked up at his face and giggled at what he just said. "What would you do if I said that it didn't count?" I dragged myself to whisper at his ear. "Well that means our fun has to continue in Russia, Minari." He smirked at me, and I giggled at how the way he said it. "Did you enjoy that?" He added, and my head nodded lightly while his face closing in to plant a kiss on my cheek. "Ne, Kurogami." He hummed, "we haven't found a school for Shion to enroll to." He hummed again."

"Soune, where do you think Shion should enroll to?" He asked while the back of his hand tenderly brushing along my cheek, and I hummed thinking about his question. "There's a lot of school—" He chuckled, "I think Shion can enroll to any school if she has decided where she wants to enroll to." I continued what I was trying to say, and Ren nodded with a little smirk. "I hope she's not forcing herself to always get good grades." He voiced out his concerns, "especially now, she's going to senior high school." I nodded with my lips curling back slightly.

"Ne, Kurogami. Shinpai shinaide." I brushed his hair to the side, moving my palm to cup his cheek. "Have you been to Russia before, Minari?" I waved my head, "no, not yet, but I've heard that the place is really cold." He softly laughed at what I'm saying. "Ne, that's right. It's a cold country even in the summer." He made a joke that made us laugh, "so, do you still want to go?" He teasingly asked with his eyebrow lifting slightly. "Mochiron... Why would you ask that?! Baka!!" I huffed at him while I can feel his hand brushing my skin on the back and then, his hand pulling me closer to him.

"Can you tell me about your mentor, jagi?" His lips slightly pursing as he hummed. "Artyom Berinsky. He's a mercenary, looks terrifying and acts like one too. He was once a spec-ops for Russian marines. So basically, he knows his stuff, and his mentoring is very strict. But his mentoring, I must say it is very efficient." I nodded despite not knowing anything about what he just said. "And I bet you don't understand any of what I just said." He chuckled while I giggled at his claims. "Anyway, he's not as bad as what I just described him like. He's just very serious when it comes to his jobs. He can joke around too." I nodded and this time, he gently pulled my head to his chest.

"Let's go to sleep now. We'll have a long day tomorrow." I hummed and nodded while my arms started wrapping around him.

[...]

"Ne, too-san. Where should we go first?" Shion asked as she runs inside the hotel room. "Where do you want to go first, Shion?" I asked as I saw Shion jumping onto the bed, "I don't know, kaa-san. I think I'm in love with this bed. It's so soft and fluffy." Shion snuggling her side on the bed with a smile on her face. "I thought you wanted to take pictures of the Red Square, Shion." Ren said while I saw him getting our bags onto the table in front of the sofa. "Ne, shitteiruyo. But I don't feel like going out after touching this soft bed." Shion then giggled after saying it.