十四 | Ordeal

Mina's POV

We are currently in Southern California, walking down the streets with my head leaning on his shoulder, and Shion is up ahead, taking pictures with her new camera. I looked up at his face, looking stunning, and his hair has turned entirely black. He looks so hot with his black hair. The thought made me giggle out of nowhere.

Ren turning his face to look at me on his shoulder, curving a small frown with his brows arching. "Nandeyo, Minari?" His little voice cooing and his small frown, now pouting cutely. I hummed with my lips curling back to a small pout, and "nandemonai, I just thought that your hair looks way hotter in full black." He hummed while his hand reaching for his hair, brushing it back and his eyes rolling up.

"Well, uhm- I'm glad you like it, jagi." He kissed my forehead after breathing out a chuckle. "Too-san..." Shion calling her father, and we turned our gaze from each other towards Shion. "Hora-hora, mite..." Shion shoving her camera's display at us, and I saw a beautiful urban landscape of Los Angeles on it.

"Waahh... Sugeda, Shion. This photo looks very beautiful." Ren breathed loudly, and I must say that what he said is true. "Hee, kireidane, Shion," I said to her, complimenting her photo with a smile. Shion's smiling proudly at her results as she pulls back her camera and going back, taking pictures with it.

"Look at her busy with her camera," Ren said while I turned my head, taking a look at his face, smirking at the sight of our daughter. "To be honest, I kind of hesitated to let Shion apply for the trainee program on YG entertainment." He murmured low, so only both of us can hear what he's saying.

"She might've lost her smiles because of how hard being a trainee is." His face's turning to look at me, still leaning on his shoulder, and I tightened my arms around his. "I get what you feel, Ren. I don't want to lose it too. Her smile and yours are what make me happy." I smiled at him, replying softly to his worries.

"Yeah- me too." His low voice replied soft-spoken, and suddenly we heard a loud honking noise, immediately whipping our heads towards the sound. I gulped at the sight of Shion busy with her camera and to her back; there's a huge bus coming right at her. Ren immediately rushing towards Shion, running as fast as he could, but oh.. no...

The bus stopped, right after hitting Shion, knocking her back a few meters away. "SHION!!" Ren shouting, and running towards where she landed. I followed Ren, seeing her unconscious, and her camera was busted on the ground. Ren frantically reaching to his pocket, taking out his phone, tapping vigorously on it until his fastest car arrived.

"Get her inside, jagi." Ren's voice was shaking as I nodded and quickly picking up Shion to my shoulder, going inside his Jesko Absolut. Ren quickly jogged to the driver's seat, getting inside, and as soon as the doors closed, he stepped on the pedal, driving down the street, not caring the speed limits.

"Defalt guide me to the nearest hospital, fast!!" Ren's voice, high as the car, displays an augmented reality and a holographic map. Ren driving swiftly, following the quickest route towards the nearest hospital. "Uhh... Kaa-san.. karada ga itai, totemo itai..." Shion softly cried out of pain while I softly shushing her, so she doesn't speak and save her energy for until we got to the hospital.

"Hang in there, Shion," I whispered at her, still murmuring how hurt she is, and I can feel her body's getting colder. "I think Shion's losing too much blood." As I said, Ren stopped the car with the tires screeching due to the speed he's going with earlier.