二十二 | Rain

Mina's POV

His arms started to wrap around my hips as his head placed on my waist with his side. It's very unusual of him to be like this. The thought made a smile creeping onto my face as I use my hand to caress his hair back, and suddenly he looked up at me with his chin rested on my waist. He looks cute. I thought with a chuckle, "I'm going to miss you tomorrow." He pouted with his lips curling back.

"Doushite?" I curiously asked with a slight smirk on my face. "I'm going to practice early tomorrow, and probably won't see you in the morning." I laughed lightly at his stupid reason for missing me that much. "Iie, that won't happen jagi." I smiled as my hand continue to caress his hair. "What time are you supposed to be there?" He hummed as he put a finger on his cheek, trying to act cute at me.

"Around 9 AM." His answer was short, but he managed to tone his voice cutely. "Ren... stop acting like you're 5. You're 39 years old, Kurogami." My voice was sterned to tease him as I giggled at him doing it. "Doushitano?? Don't you like it??" He did it again but this time, he's showing his puppy eyes. "Are you sick, jagi?" My eyebrows started to furrow as I smirk teasingly and put my backhand on his forehead.

He waved his head with a pout, "Nandemonai... I'm just tired, Minari." He breathed softly as then he guided me slowly to lay on our bed next to each other. "Is it really that tiring, Kurogami? Like, aren't you used to train with heavy weights on?" I teasingly asked, and he hummed. "Yeah- but at home, I didn't meet with Seojoonnie and Changwook. They're sometimes really tiring to babysit." He explained with a chuckle, and I laughed at his silly answer.

We both stayed in silence for a while as his eyes scanned through my face with his hand cupping my face. "We haven't been to Russia together, Minari. I haven't fulfilled your wish to travel around Asia." He chuckled as his hand moving carefully to caress my face. "There's someone I want you to meet but I don't know if he's still alive or not." He ended his words with his usual contradictory joke which I find it very tickling funny.

"How about we do it after my charity match?" He proposed an idea which made me hummed. "Iine, why not?" I softly smiled at him as he used his fingers to stroke my hairs to the side. "Nemashouka? You have to get up early tomorrow." I reminded him in which he dragged my head closer for him to kiss my forehead. "Oyasumi, Minari." I hummed as I dug my side on the crook of his neck while his hand securely holding me. "Oyasumi, Kurogami."

[...]

"Ren..."

"Ren, jagi. Wake up." I shook his body still sleeping as it followed by a light groaning and his body moving. "What time is it?" He asked, half-awake. "It's 5 AM. Don't you need to prepare for the practice?" I said beside him while I'm sitting on my calves on the carpeted floor. I stood up and as I was about to leave the room, my wrist was held by his hand. Immediately, I was pulled back onto the bed with his arms hugging around me and his face snuggling on my nape. "Just give me 10 more minutes to stay like this, Minari." He whispered at my ear as I giggled softly at his cuddly behavior.

I stayed like this for him around 10 minutes, and he's still hugging me tightly with his strong arms. "Ne, Kurogami. It's been 10 minutes." I tried to turn around to face him, but his wrapping arms were tightly secure around me. He didn't answer my words earlier but then I suddenly feel his face is looking at me from my shoulder. "You don't want to get up?" He teasingly asked with a smirk on his face.

I shoved his teasing face away as he lightly laughed at my reaction and we sat up. "No coffee for this morning again, wakatta Kurogami?" I turned around still sitting on our bed as he turned to look at me with a disappointed look. "It's bad for your heart if you drink coffee before a cardiovascular training, jagi. You know this." I reasoned at him while knowing that he already knew about this too.