十七 | Insecure

Mina's POV

"So, how's it going with Erold, Shion?" Ren asked while we're at the dining table, eating our dinner. "You were right, too-san." Ren hummed with his eyebrow quirking. "Right about what?" Shion swallowed her food before continuing the topic. "Erold confessed to me yesterday." Her tone sounded happy but she seems like to be holding her joy about the news.

"Hontouda?" Ren asked again, slightly groaning. Shion nodded joyously with her adorable smile and her mouth's still chewing the food inside. "Omedetou, Shion." I congratulated her and she seems very happy about it. "Ne, kaa-san. Tomorrow's Erold's birthday. What gifts do you think are good for boys." Shion said while smirking throughout the question.

"Deodorant?" Ren's lips were quirking, and Shion replied it with a punch on his shoulder. "You're so mean, too-san." Ren and I laughed together at Shion's adorable reaction, and "if you don't know anything to give then, why don't you just go to him and wish him happy birthday."

Shion hummed with her head's nodding. "Ara, I'm going to my room now, too-san, kaa-san." Shion stood off from her seat, going to the sink with her plate and then heading straight to her room. "Ne, Minari." I hummed, "sou, nande, Kurogami?" He breathed out a shallow sigh, "look at this, Minari." Ren handed me his phone, top 200 most handsome face s of 2035? I read the title of the article and then scrolls down to found Ren's name written first.

"What do you think, Minari?" He asked, waiting in anticipation. "Ma-ma, iiyo." I tried to put on a poker face, teasing him. His lips flattened to the sigh with a long sigh, disappointed with my reaction. Omo, he looks so cute. I squealed at the back of my head and unconsciously snickering at his reaction.

"Waahh... Were you teasing me, Minari?" His eyebrows were furrowing and his lips quirking. "Ne, what do you think I was doing, jagi?" I darted my tongue out and he quickly leaned forward, taking my tongue inside his mouth. "This is what you get if you teased me again, jagi." I moaned lusciously at the slow paced kiss his giving me right now.

"I'll make sure to tease you more then, Kurogami." My humming giggles as I can feel his hands cupping my face. He pulled away with his beautiful eyes staring passionately. "I have something for you, jagi." Ren smiled as turned his body around and back with a paper bag.

"What's inside?" Ren handed the bag to me as then I peeked inside to see, what it seems like a clothing. I took it out, putting upfront to showcase a black silk robe, and "I think you'll resemble more of a penguin when you put his on." He said it with a teasing smirk. "Hee? Hontouda?" I bit my lip in small smirk, teasing him with a seducing stare.

"Or maybe, you want me to wear this for you to... You know, Kurogami." I stretched my words while wriggling my eyebrows. "Well if that's what you think so, then so it is." He snickered but then he pecked on my lips. "Go get some rest. I'll tidy up the table." I softly breathed out with a small smile and I nodded replying to his request. He definitely wants me to put this on for tonight.

I lightly giggled at my thoughts while going inside our bedroom. Nearing the foot of our bed, I put the paper bag to our bed, taking out the robe while matching the robe to my body in front of the stand mirror. The material is so soft. What's the price of this robe. I checked the robe for a tag and luckily it's still intact.

I looked at the price with wide eyes, surprised with the price of the robe he gave to me. "Wahh, sugoku takaindane." I murmured while starting to strip off and wear the robe, tying the rope line around my waist. I ran my palm along the soft material of the robe, and "do you like it?" I heard his voice from behind and I turned over immediately to found him leaning at the door frame.