三十三 | Sudden Project [M]

Your POV

"Ne, Kurogami. I have a question." I looked down at Mina's face looking up at me as we are sitting on the floor and Mina sitting on my lap. "Have you ever thought that you're the Tom Cruise or Bruce Lee of Korean drama?" Her question made me nod slightly, thinking that it is actually quite the fact, but I chuckled. "Iie, Minari. I still have a long way to become like them when I started acting." Mina pouted at my answer and shook her head slightly. "I think you're as good as them, jagi. Do you remember Bloody Monday?"

"Mhmm... Yeah, what about it?"

"There was a scene where you jumped to flying helicopter." Mina's looks at me as if she was trying to prove a point which I don't get at all. She slapped my head lightly with a cute pout on her face. "Oh c'mon, Kurogami. You get it." I was taken a back slightly and this made Mina rolled her eyes. "Maybe you're turning old, jagi." Mina smirked at me and I kissed her. "Mmm... Good thing Shion is in her room studying." Mina kissed back, deepening the kiss while I cupped her face and tilted my head slightly.

"We rarely get alone time like this, Minari." I smiled against her lips and kissed her deeper which made her moan slightly. "You're such a great kisser, Kurogami." Mina mumbled and moaned into the kiss. "Mmmhh..." Mina giggled, "doushitano?" I whispered against her lips, cupping her face. Mina slightly shook her head and continued to kiss, pressing her soft lips harder against mine. "Mmmh... I love kissing your soft lips, Minari." I mumbled against her lips, and she giggled back, pressing her lips hard.

I backed away slightly to see her brown eyes, glimmering under the dim light, pushing her hair back. "You will always be my little penguin." I chuckled as I lightly pinched her cheek while she's pouting with puffy cheeks. "And you will always be my... hmm..." Mina paused with her cute little pout, thinking. "I used to call you Shiragano because of your white hair but now, your hair is all black." I laughed softly, listening to her. "And now, I've been calling you Kurogami. Hmph..." Mina groaned slightly, thinking. "Stop overthinking it, Minari." I leaned in to kiss her softly but she kissed me back deeply, pressing her lips hard against mine.

I smiled against her lips as she giggled and kissed her deeper, pressing my lips harder. Mina moaned into the kiss as she kissed back passionately, increasing the intensity as the heat rises in our bodies. "Do you want to move to our bedroom, Minari?" Mina nodded slightly without releasing the kiss. My hand started to explore her body, smoothing every inch as we kiss and Mina's soft moans filling our living room.

*Mmmh..." Mina moaned softly as we backed away, and she giggled excitedly. Then, my phone rings, somehow ruining the moment we're in right now. I reached for my phone on the couch and checked out who's calling at this hour. Apparently, it was Jackson and I looked at Mina smiling softly and nodded for me to answer the phone. "Daijoubu, Kurogami." I kissed her softly before I pick up the phone call.

JW: Renny!! I'm very sorry to call you at this hour. Am I interrupting you?