二十 | Photoshoot

Your POV

I'm currently away from home, having a photoshoot in the US, around Vegas. It's been a few days since I left home, and I can already feel that I'm missing Mina and Shion back in Canada. Shion and Mina couldn't come along because this month Shion's having her final exam. "Mr.Amamiya, please get ready for the next shot if you're ready with the outfit." Said the director of photography on the set. "of course, I will." I looked at the mirror once again, turning around in front of the mirror. "Father&Son really fits my style."

"Yosh... I'm ready." I whispered to myself as I started to walk outside of the dressing tent, revealing the view to the set which is a park somewhere in the Vegas. The photoshoot begins with the director, directing all the poses that I should do for the camera, and "now, put your hand inside your pocket, and try to walk around a little bit." The director said in which I followed.

"Okay, now try to put your hand on your shades while looking to slightly to the side." The camera snapped, "and then try to take off your shades and hang it on your shirt. Yes, alright. That's good." The camera snapped again, "let's take a break for a while now." Said director, and I walked my way near the photographer alongside the director of photograph looking at each photo that has been taken today. I lowered my back to see the digital screen, displaying few pictures of me, damn I look good in these.

"So, is today the last day?" I asked and immediately earned humming from both the photographer and the director. "Yes, Mr.Amamiya. Today is the last day. I must say that working with you in these past four days have been really enjoyable because of how natural you are with all the poses." Said the director which then earned a few nods from the photographer. "True, you're, out of all, the best models we've ever encountered that have worked with the Father&Son clothing brand."

"You don't have to butter me up like that. I'm not that good of a model. I was just an action drama actor back two years ago." I waved my hand at the compliments they sent at me, and they insisted with their head's waving. "No, really, Mr.Amamiya. You're the most natural out of all." I earned a tap on my shoulder from the director, "oh- and the owner of the company said that you can have all the clothes used in the photoshoots." I gulped at the sudden free souvenirs thrown at me.

"Really?" My eyes were wide with my finger pointing at myself. "Yeah- you seem to like them too. Besides, you look good in those outfits. I'm sure your wife will like it when she sees it." I started smiling like a damn idiot. "See, I know you like them. Go and take the rest of the clothes from the tent, and surprise your wife wearing those super slim cut outfits from Father&Son." I nodded and started to head off towards the tent to grab all the outfits that I've been using since the first day of the photoshoot.

[...]

I'm now back at my house, still in Vegas and right now, I am having a video call with Mina back from Montreal, Canada. "Is Shion still in school?" I asked as I'm shifting my gaze towards the digital clock on my laptop, saying it's 3:30 PM. "Ne, Ren. Shion's still at school. She said she's going to be home late today because she's going to have a group study at Erin's house." I nodded at her explanation. "Are you going home today?" Mina asked with her voice sounded like she's begging me to come home early.

"Ne, Minari. My plane is waiting for it to refuel at the hangar. I think I'm set to take off in around 5 PM." I looked at my wrist for the time and then saw her pouting at the screen. "Can't you go home early, jagi? I miss you; you know." Her cheeks started to puff, and her pouting looks so cute to my eyes. I wish I could pinch her cheeks right now. "Dekinainda, gomenne Minari." I pouted back at her, trying to act cute but I must say that I could never win at her specialty.