三 | Satang's Wedding

Mina's POV

Today we are in Osaka, currently in Sana's garden wedding party "since when's Brian fluent in Japanese." I heard Ren whispering to my ear and i turned over my head to look at him, staring at Brian giving speeches in Japanese. I giggled at his funny expression, quirking his lips up in confusion. "Day6 also debuted in Japan, Ren. Don't you know this?" I asked with my tone of voice slightly pitching.

"Huh, no one never told me that." He breathed and i giggled at his words. "So like, does Jae speaks fluent Japanese too?" I hummed, "iie, Jae can speak it a little bit but he's not fluent." I replied as his head nodding understanding. "But I heard that Sungjin is fluent in Japanese too." His humming toned surprised and i found his head slightly tilting. "Hontou?" His voice pitching and i quickly nodded to reply.

"Well, he's the leader after all." He breathed a chuckle and I heard that Brian's speech has ended. I turned my gaze towards Sana in her wedding dress, waving her hand for us to come over. I turned my head back to look at Ren as then my mind came up with something to tease him. I held out my hand pointing, close to his face as then I called him out and his face turning, making my finger touching his cheek.

"Got you Shiragano." Ren chuckled at my teasing act and "Sana is asking for us to come over." I motioned my head towards Sana's direction and "ara- ikou, Minari." Ren stood up from his seat and i followed him to stand as then i put my arms around his, clinging to him. "The party's very lively, don't you think?" I heard him asking as i turned my gaze to look at him, slightly pursing his lips at me. "It's kinda sad that the other members can't join the party." He added as we kept walking our way towards Sana.

"So, Brian..." As we arrived at their place, Brian held out his palm answering to Ren's teasing. "I am not Brian. My name is..."

"Yo, Brian. Congrats, bro!!" I saw Jae coming over while greeting Youngk in English. "Jae, not funny." Youngk's expression flat as Jae laughing to his friend's reaction. "Back to me. So younghyun? YoungK? You speak fluent English and Japanese." Ren asked, still confused with how to call his friend. "Younghyun, YoungK, either way." YoungK replied, "and yes, I do speak fluent Japanese." He added.

"So Jae, do you still remember our bets?" Ren held out his palm asking for Jae to give him something. "What bet?" At this point their conversations are just fully in English. "I don't remember anything about bets." Both Ren and YoungK clicked their tongue. "Stop avoiding, Jae. Come on, pay up." Jae's expression unhappy while lending them some protein bars. "You guys bet for some protein bars?" I jumped in with a question, still in English.

Ren turned his gaze to look at me as then both him and YoungK nodded together. "You guys are like kids." I heard Sana jumping in too, still in English, in which i nodded, agree with Sana's words. "Oh- Shion ga doko ni irunda?" Sana called out another topic, asking for Shion in Japanese. "Shion's right there." I pointed to the place where we sit together with the sight of Shion eating her yakisoba as Sana looking to where I'm pointing. "Shion's all grown up now."

"Do you plan on having kids?" I teased Sana with my waggling brows. Sana shushed me with teasing frown. "So are you going to retire as a soloist?" I heard their conversations with Jae asking about YoungK' careers. "Yeah, of course I am. I wanted to be a good father for my kids. Besides, I've collected enough money to open up a small business here in Osaka." I heard YoungK explaining as i motioned my head, gesturing a question for Sana. Sana nodded to reply with her face slightly pouting.

"So... Are you..." Sana nodded with her lips curled back while gesturing for me to shut my mouth about it which i understand why she wanted to keep it as a secret, i think YoungK would be really surprised to hear that. I nodded back and I heard their conversations have gone to the topic of fitness and Jae asking a lot of things to Ren and YoungK about the topic. "You three sounded like gym addicts." I heard Sana teasing three of them in English and saw Sana stretching her lips flat to the side. I looked back at Ren as i heard him chuckling at Sana's teasing.