二十八 | 天使 (Angel)

Your POV

We are currently sitting on the couch inside of our hotel room, looking to the window displaying the view of Moscow. With my arms around her shoulder, I can feel her head resting on me and I looked towards, to see her smiling at the view. Unknowingly, this sight put a curve on my mouth, slowly displaying a smile, happy to see her enjoying our time together.

Would my life ever be happy if I never met you? I asked myself with my head slightly tilting to see her beautiful face. "How's my penguin doing?" I broke the comforting silence and she hummed back, lifting her head to see me beside her. "Great, it's just kind of sad that today is raining, so we can't go outside to take Shion to places." Her gleeful voice despite the bad news she was saying. "But we get to take our time together, watching the rain falls. It's actually kind of calming." She said with a small giggle escaping her mouth while I lightly laugh at her words.

"The nature is always calming, Minari. They're my friend since long time." Her eyes look so beautiful. I swallowed a thought while my hand reaching to stroke her hair to the side. "Ne, Kurogami. Tomorrow is your birthday." She curved a smile that melts my heart as I slowly returned her smile back, and "ne, what about it?" My reply seemed to trigger a beautiful humming from her voice, a happy birthday song. "You don't have to do that, Minari." I gently pulled her head to plant a kiss on her forehead while her humming continues.

"Otanjoubi omedetou, Kurogami." She giggled with her gummy smile wide on her face. "You're an oji-san now." Her words made me laugh while still, she giggles with a gummy smile wide on her face. "But for an oji-san, you have such an athletic body." I saw her lips pursing while I feel her hands rubbing my abs through my shirt. "That goes for you too, Minari." Her humming sounded surprised with her eyebrows slightly furrowing, and "so you mean that I'm an oba-san??" Her cheeks slightly puffing.

"So, you won't admit it?" Her head was waving and somehow, the pout on her face makes it cuter than it looks. "But it's okay, if I'm growing old with you, Kurogami." Her pouty face slowly curving a smile that I adore. "Ho- I see a white hair." I hummed while her finger pointed at my hair, and "just kidding." She put out her tongue to tease me while I laughed and quickly caught her mouth into a kiss.

A luscious hum came out her mouth while I tilted my head to deepen the kiss and then, gently releasing, pulling away from the kiss. "That's what you get for teasing me, Minari." I smirked while I can her some soft giggles coming out of her. "Was that just an excuse to kiss me, Kurogami." Her mouth biting her lip with a luscious smirk shot at me. "I don't know, you judge." She put a finger on her puffing cheek, "either is fine." She giggled with her smile.

Mina's POV

"Either is fine." I giggled with a smile while he laughed at my words and then I set my back to rest on his shoulder. We came back to the heart-warming silence that we left off, staring emptily outside of the window, watching the rain falls gracefully soaking the streets of Moscow. I turned to look up at his side profile from his shoulder, just to see the sunlight emphasizing his stunning look.