Naked Decisions

—Few days later—

"Jungkook where are the chargers ??"

"In the draw beside the bed"

Sighing I check for the them, seeing nothing but an almost empty pack of condoms and earphones. "No they're not there" I call out to him.

"Oh. I don't know then"

Fuck sake, this will be the third charger I've lost in a month. Apple should give me a loyalty card already🗣🗣🗣

I continue to pack some stuff into the suitcases whilst Jungkook tidies the kitchen. It's cute, for our last night he made a fancy meal for us both. Even went to the extent of lighting a candle in the centre and buying some wine, which for the record I found quite nice, but he wasn't much of a fan and cringed with every sip. Got some good photos out of it ;)

"All done" he enters the bedroom.

"Good, zip this for me" I say before jumping to sit on the suitcase. "Quick before it buckeroos me off"

"Please, with your fat arse" the boy smirks before attending to the zip. I mimic his words before hopping off, ready to repeat the same process with my suitcase.

"It's sad that we go home tomorrow" the boy speaks. "Can't believe two weeks are already up"

"Yeah but it will be good seeing the guys again"

"Will it though ?"

"Jungkook don't be a tight arse" I laugh before hopping off of the suitcase. "Plus I'm actually excited to go home. Sick of seeing French girls trying to touch up your biceps"

"They're only being friendly"

"There's friendly and then there's flirting. Both start with an f except one will cost them a tooth" I flash an innocent grin, but Jungkook doesn't seem phased. I know he's just amused about me being a little jealous.

"You know you're the only girl I'll want so quit being like this" he says in a baby voice before embracing me in his arms, my face smushing against his chest. I pinch his abs till he releases. "Ouch !!"

"You deserved that"

"Jealous" He grins before heading over the the wardrobe. "Have you packed everything away ?"

"No I've left you out a hoodie and jeans"

"What about a shirt ?"

"No shirt"

"Why no shirt ?"

"So that I can do this" I sneak up behind him and slip my hand under his shirt, laughing when he squirms away.

"V your hands are freezing !"

I giggle evilly before walking back towards him, ready to do it again until he grips my wrists together.
He attempts to lift me up but I'm quick to slip out of his grip. I run to the other corner of the room, thinking there would be some kind of object I could use as a weapon.

"Where you think you're going Song—."

I squeal when he tries to grab me. I leap onto the bed , escaping him for a second time. My eyes lock onto his figure, seeing him stand guard by the door. Okay. No escape. Crap.