Meet my parents ?

Waking up with a squint, Jungkook holds a hand out to shield the sunlight attempting to pierce through the curtains. He turns his head to see Violet not there, an empty space on the unmade bed to remind him of last night. And a smile curves onto his lips before stretching out his arms, feeling a sense of pride. After all. Jeon Jungkook was no longer a virgin ..aww shid😏

Sitting up he pulls back on his boxers and jeans, about to look for his shirt when realizing.......it wasn't there. He pulls the duvet around his shoulders to cover his body before heading downstairs. There his ears pick up on the sounds of laughter, and his brows furrow when recognizing one of the voices as Taehyungs.

Entering into the kitchen he sees Taehyung and Violet talking to one another, Violet wearing his missing shirt which was a little big on her, but she looked great in it. Whilst sipping her coffee she noticed the awkward standing boy in the corner, her lips curving into a smirk before Taehyung notices too.

"Ayyyy look who it is !"

"Morning Hyung—."

Before Jungkook can finish his sentence he's brought into a rough headlock by the Male, the two of them stumbling over to the kitchen island where Violet was sat.
"How are you feeling Mr big man ?"

"H-Hyung you're hurting my neck"

Taehyung instantly lets go. "Whoopsie" he grins, watching Jungkook rub his neck uncomfortably. "What are you even doing here Tae ?"

"He just dropped by for a visit" Violet speaks before taking the two empty mugs over to the sink. "But he's leaving now"

"I am ?"

"You are" she speaks before placing a hand on her hip, giving Taehyung a look.
"Because you don't live here"

"Wow" The boy scoffs before looking down. "You think you know someone. And to think ..I class you as my best friend and you're just ..you're just gonna kick me out—."

"Get lost already" she laughs before tossing a wet dish cloth at him. "You're gonna see us on Monday anyway"

"Yeah but I have no plans for the rest of the afternooooon"

Furrowing his brows Jungkook looks confused. "Wait, afternoon ?"

"Yeah dude" Violet laughs before pointing at her phone that displayed the time. "You slept in for a good few hours, it's already 2:20pm"

"Sorry" he frowns. "You should have woken me"

"Nah she finds you too cute when you're sleeping" Taehyung teased. "She probably has an entire folder of you on her phone labeled, kookie kips"

There's a pause of silence in the room, nothing awkward, but just the fact that no one could be arsed with Taehyungs goofy ass self. He was always so energetic no matter what the time of day was, which could be enlightening at times, but mostly a lot of hard work.

After a few minutes the boy eventually heads back to his own house, leaving the two teens alone to enjoy some privacy.

"You're wearing my shirt" Jungkook comments at the girl.

"And you're wearing my duvet" she replies.

"It's soft"