Sexual Frustration

I lay there on Violets bed whilst she showered. The scent that lingered on her duvet was so fresh and soft, something that always soothed me whenever I stayed over. I don't know why, but I always felt more at ease when I was with her, even if it was just the two of us sitting to watch tv, it made me feel better.

In fact. Everything with Violet was better, more fun and easier. When I would watch films with Bomi, she would constantly talk and ask questions at every scene even if I hadn't watched it either. Violet on the other hand understands that sometimes when watching a film, you just have to be quiet :) But then again that could just be our preference.

It's even just the little things that make her a better match for me. Her scent of perfume is always light and soft, compared to Bomi's strong pungent body sprays that always hurt my nose, particularly because I'm sensitive to smell.

Even the way Violet laughs. Her eyes crease and she always drops her head back, not even caring if her face looks weird or not. But with Bomi, it was always the typical giggle where she would cover her mouth. It seemed ..less real.

"Kooks" Violet calls before entering the room, towel wrapped around her body and her hair soaking wet. "Is my phone in here ?"

"On your desk" I nod before sitting up, a smile curving onto my lips as I watch her pace around the room. "Do you want me to brush out your hair ?" I ask before crawling over to her as she sits on the edge of the bed.

"Thanks" she cooed before passing me the brush, closing her eyes as I begin brushing through her long hair. I notice the skin on her shoulder is still decorated with water droplets, and the beautiful smell of her shower wash fills the room.
"My perfect" I plant a kiss on her shoulder, hearing her hum with a smile. "Beautiful Violet" I whisper into her ear and plant a kiss on her cheek before going back to brushing her hair.

"You know something" she begins to speak, her eyes closing again as she relaxes under my touch. "You aren't my usual type"

"Thanks"

"You aren't though" she chuckles. "I don't usually go for the smart guys, or the sweet ones—."

"I hope you're going somewhere with this"

"I am !" She laughs before turning around, her body crawling closer to me as I shift back on the bed. "But I appear to have a new type" she speaks.

"Y-you do ?" I stutter, feeling nervous as her towel loosens slightly around her body.

"Mm" she hums in response. "And it's you".

I stop when feeling the bed pillows behind me. I'm trapped, but I can't ever imagine wanting to escape right now.

"You're everything I crave now Jungkook" she speaks in a soft yet seductive tone of voice, and my god was she hot right now, the way her damp hair draped over her shoulders followed by the way those dark eyes of hers were looking into mine. Shes just ..everything.

I bite my lip and reach behind her head, accidentally brushing the towel to fall from around her, revealing her completely naked body.

"Was that on purpose ?" She asks me with a smirk.

I feel my cheeks blush red as she goes to kiss my neck, and suddenly I'm glad that the accident happened. "Definitely" I breathe before holding her face and crashing my lips onto hers, taking her in as she falls onto my chest. When she kissed me back I feel my blood simmer, a zap of electricity licking up my spine as her lips brush against mine. We both smile into the kiss before I prop up onto my knees, hurriedly removing my jacket whilst she works on the buckle of my jeans. "It's a good thing I'm already naked" she breathes against my lips, and I can taste her minty fresh breath from her mouthwash.

"Do you have condoms ?" I ask.

"Mmhm" she hums before racing over to her draw, and I quickly pull my jeans and boxers down before she leaps back onto the bed.

"Take your shirt off" she blurts and I watch as she rips the packet with her teeth, eager to have me. It had been a few weeks since we last had sex, simply because things had been a little complicated at home for me. I could tell it was frustrating for Violet at times, and believe me I was the same, but now..

There was nothing stopping me from having her :)

I roll the condom onto my dick and she climbs onto my lap. Violet was always on top which I didn't mind, especially because I was still new at this whole sex thing. So it was only natural for her to take control.

"Mmm" she smiles with a bitten lip as she pushes down on top of me, my dick filling her completely till her ass is touching my thighs. Instantly she starts rolling her hips, hands touching my stomach as she makes us both feel amazing. I tense my jaw and watch her move against me, my eyes enjoying the mouth watering sight of her beautiful figure, her smooth olive colored skin, followed by her perky breasts that bounced slightly from her movements.

As though she read my mind, she grabs both of my hands and places them over each breast, forcing me to squeeze her gently. Her mouth drops open more as I please her with my hands, massaging her for a few seconds before I grip onto her hips, helping her to move a little faster on my dick. "A-are you close ?" I ask her.

"Almost baby" she smiles before leaning down to grip my shoulders, her boobs bouncing near my face which is a sight that drives me to buck my hips. She lets out a shocked moan and I smile, sliding my hands up her spine and pushing her closer. There I attack her chest with kisses, wrapping my lips around one of her nipples before sucking, enjoying the sexy erotic sounds that spurt out of her pretty mouth. "j-jungkook" she moans as I devour her breast with my wet lips. I love and adore her body, and I can't count the amount of times I've wanted to taste her. She's the drug I never knew I needed, but I'm loving the dose.

"Fuck" she pants and is unable to hold her strength, collapsing onto my chest as I hug her close. "Jungkook I'm gonna cum"

"A-already baby ?" I ask shocked. It usually took her a little longer.

"Mm !" She shoots her face into the crook of my neck, continuing to let out short moans as I pound up into her.

"I'm so close" I breathe, furrowing my brows as I feel the heat grow in the pit of my stomach.

The sound of skin slapping fills the room, and I'm thankful that we aren't at my house because no doubt we wouldn't have gone unheard ..

Suddenly Violet lets out a long moan and I follow straight after her, my teeth nipping at her shoulder as I ride out my sexual high. Our bodies slow down as we both relax, enjoying the explosive release of sexual tension as it melts away from our tired bodies.

"Mm" she smiles contently when I kiss her on the cheek. Her fingers then lift to tangle with my hair, and I relax more under her touch and feel my eyes become heavy.

"I love you Violet" I speak. I always say that after sex, it's just such a natural thing for me to do, and it's the truth. I love this girl right here in my arms.

She doesn't always say it back. But that's just always been her I guess. However he short but sweet kiss to my cheek is all the reassurance I need.

End of Chapter losers 💓