annoying bitch

—Monday Morning—

"Oh my god did you hear what happened ??"

"Violet and Jungkook ??"

"I can't believe they broke up ?? Who dumped who ??"

"Who cares, means Jungkooks back on the market"

"Violet definitely dumped him"

"Who cares who dumped who, I call dibs on Violet"

Suddenly campus became the place for gossips, people sharing their opinions about the breakup, some creating over exaggerated theories, others just focusing on the fact that both were single again. Apparently it was their business to discuss. Some have been saying Violet went back to her old ways, others saying she got tired of him. Either way, the girl couldn't walk anywhere without her head down, Jungkook too.

—Tuesday Morning—

"Bastard !"

"What's up ?" Taehyung asks, leaning over to see his best friend sucking her own finger tip.

"Paper cut !"

"Maybe that's a sign to put the book down"

"Cant, I'm a chapter behind already" she says, shifting in her position against the tree. Yep. The two were sat in her usual reading spot, only they were a man down this time.

Jungkook decided to be the one to leave the once famous trio. And despite Violet wanting differently, Taehyung stayed with her. At first she was worried, just the thought of Jungkook being on his own didn't settle with her. But luckily Jimin and Jin took the boy under their wing. It was mainly a favour to Violet, but the three actually seemed to get along.

"So what's the plan ?" Taehyung asks.

"Don't know what you're talking about"

"V, you've been staring at him for the past 2 minutes"

The girl suddenly snaps out of her stare, eyes flicking back down to her book. She didn't even realise she was staring until Taehyung mentioned it.

"Sooooo" he nudges her arm. "Plan ?"

"Jungkook doesn't believe me Tae; and I have no proof for how those needles got there. His mother is no doubt being kind to him now that I'm gone, and he's got a billion girls that already want him. Wanna know my plan ? I haven't got one. I'm fucked"

"You still love him though. Don't you ?"

Glancing up Violet sees Jungkook sat on his own doing homework, himself doing that cute little face whenever he concentrates.

"With all my heart" she mutters.

"Then do something" he snatches the book from her hand. "Dont just sit and feel sorry for yourself, get him back"

"I can't, he's not mine anymore"

"My god you're stupid"

Suddenly Violet shoots to look at her bestfriend, a brow lifting. "Wanna say that again ?"

"V" the boy breathes. "As far as I'm concerned. Jungkook has always been yours. Don't let him go so easily and fight for him"