Hiccups & Doe Eye

—1 month and 6 days later—

"BUT SHES NOT DUE FOR LIKE ANOTHER MONTH!"

"YEAH WELL WHEN HAS VIOLET EVER FOLLOWED THE RULES?!" Taehyung says before leaping over a random wet floor sign, continuing to run down the hospital corridors with Jungkook.

Less then 20 minutes ago, Violet's waters broke. Luckily she was at Jungkooks house, and his mother found out the news after Yuna ran down the stairs to say how Violet had peed on their bedroom.

Didn't take the woman long to realise what the real problem was.

Unfortunately Jungkook was out with some study group, but the minute he saw Taehyung swerve around a corner street in his dads car, he knew something wasn't right.

After 18.7 seconds of fast running, the two males finally reach the maternity ward.

"There's over 20 rooms!" Jungkook pants out. "How will we know which one she's in—."

"BASTARD MOTHER FUCKER !" A female voice screams out.

"My guess is this way" Taehyung points, and the two run again, ready to barge through the door until a nurse stops them.

"Can I help you boys ?"

"Violet's in there having a baby!" Jungkook blurts out in a panicked voice.

"Okay. And are you the father ?"

"N-no I'm her boyfriend"

"And I'm her best friend !" Taehyung adds.

"Look, I'm afraid only the father is allowed in there or whoever the mother requests—."

"JUNGKOOK !" Violet cries out.

"See ya" the boy blurts before racing inside the room, leaving Taehyunt alone with the nurse.

"So" the boy smirks. "What time do you clock off your shift ?"

—Jungkook PoV—

When inside the room my eyes land straight on Violet, body lay out on the bed and dressed in a hospital gown, hair all damp and sticking to her forehead.

"I'm here!" I race to her side and she instantly grabs hold of me, a smile of relief hitting her face as she pants.

"Everything seems to be running smoothly" the doctor assures. "I'm just gonna check through some papers out front, and I'll be back to check on her in a bit"