Truth

—Couple days later—
—5:00pm—

"Y-you're ...pregnant ?"

Pressing my lips shut I just nod at Jungkook.

"With my child ?" He questions.

I nod again. Honestly I'm too nervous to speak right now, god knows why, it's Jungkook, I shouldn't have a reason to be nervous—.

"Fuck" the boy curses before sitting down on the bed, hands running through his hair frustratedly. "I can't be a dad right now, I've not even finished school !"

"Neither have I—."

"How do you know it's mine ?" He shoots his head in my direction, eyes dark and full of hatred. "It could be that scumbags kid, he fucked you too—."

"I don't know if it's his yet !" I interrupt.

Scoffing Jungkook just looks at the ground, and I'm shocked, this was not the reaction I expected from him. I knew he wouldn't be happy, but I at least expected him to be supportive, comforting maybe. "This is just great isn't it" he sarcastically laughs. "You and I can't even get our shit together and now we have a fucking kid on the way"

"Jungkook it's not the end of the world, I can always get an—."

"Abortion ?" He looks at me again. "Too right you will. Because if you think for one second we are ready for a baby Song Violet then you're wrong. You've never been more wrong"

It all goes quiet for a moment, but Jungkook clearly hasn't finished relieving himself of anger. Picking up a random object, he tosses it my way, and all I can do is scrunch my eyes shut.

I gasp before opening them, my surroundings a little unclear to me, until I realise, I'm on the train.

"What is it—."

I jump and look to the side of me, seeing Jungkook sitting there with a book in his hand. He looks at me concerned. "Was it another nightmare ?"

I gulp and look around; making sure that I am in fact on a train. When the reality hits me, i let out a groan before pinching the bridge of my nose, fuck sake, I'm gonna have to tell him sooner or later, I can't take anymore nightmares.

"Here" the boy puts his book down before patting his shoulder. "You need to get some sleep, we still have an hour to go before we get home"

Nodding my head I shift to rest against him, adjusting myself until I'm in a comfy position.

"That better ?" He asks me.

"Mm"

"Good" he replies, and I can already sense the smile on his face. It's as though my well being makes him happy. Cute.

"What were you just reading ?" I ask him.

"Oh, just a chemistry book for class"

"Ah"

"Hey kooks" Jimin pops his head over from the seat in front. "Well well" he smirks at me. "Look who's awake"

"What is it Chim" Jungkook questions.

"Oh yeah. You got a pair of earphones I can borrow ?"

Holy shit. Do the guys know about mine and Jungkooks kiss ??

"Here Hyung. Just don't twist the wires like last time"

"Gracias" the male grins before sitting back down.

I don't know how he does it, but somehow Jungkook manages to read my mind. "I didn't tell them you know, about our kiss"

I don't say anything. I don't know what I'm feeling right now, but something inside is telling me to just not give a fuck anymore and do as I please.