Kims Wedding Aniversary

—3 weeks later—

—8:02pm—

I walk into the venue, and my god, is this an anniversary party or a night club ? Music is blasting and there's even a DJ on the dance floor.

"Violet darling !"

Turning round I see Taehyung's mom hurrying towards me; a bright smile on her face before she pulls me in for a hug. "Happy wedding anniversary Mrs K" I beam, and when she lets me go I hold up the gift bag towards her.

"Oh sweetie you shouldn't have—."

"Shush it's your 25th anniversary" I tell her, and i can't help but chuckle when the woman gasps in shock, now holding the expensive bottle of champagne I bought for her.

"Violet how much did this cost you ?!"

"Never mind that" I say, and of course the woman pulls me in for a second hug, along with a few kisses to my cheek. Honestly I love the Kim's, they're the family I never had so splashing out on champagne is the least I can do for them.

We chat for a couple of minutes before I begin my search for her son. Hmm, in a room full of people, where would my weird ass best friend be ?

Of course, the bar.

I make my way over and to no surprise I spot both him and Jungkook doing a shot together, and of course Jungkooks face is an absolute picture

"Still hate alcohol ?" I smirk and catch both their attention.

"Heyyyyy" Taehyung beams with a goofy grin before pulling me close, and from the multiple empty shot glasses and vodka breath I can tell he's one last sip away from being wasted.

"You look nice" Jungkook compliments me.

"Thanks, so do you" I grin.

"Eh hm"

"You look good too dork" I say before ruffling Taehyung's hair. "Anyway what's a girl gotta do to get a drink around here?"

"I'll get you one" Jungkook nods whilst taking one last gulp from his glass, before leaving the table to head to the bar. I take a seat next to Taehyung, watching him cringe before letting out a burp.