Dont Come Back

TaeTae:
Oh my god hi do you wanna come over and play video games because I'm a LOneLy MoTHEr fUCker 🥴

Jungkookie🐰:
Actually
I was gonna stop by Violets place today ..

TaeTae:
hold up
wait a minute
It's a chopper
Brrrrrrrrr rop bap bap

TaeTae:
oh my god though it's 12:00 at night !!
WAIT !
What about Bomi ?

Jungkookie🐰:
I'll have to talk to her later
But right now I've only got Violet on my mind

TaeTae:
Go get her buddy !!😝🥴

After another few minutes Jungkook parked up on Violets street, his heart beating hard in his chest. He didn't have a plan on what he was gonna say, as he wasn't always good with his words. But he knew he couldn't continue living a lie, that he was happier with Bomi..

And not with her.

About to head up the drive he heard his name called. Turning around his eyes widen when seeing Bomi hurrying over to him, a smile on her face as she hugs him tight. "Oh my gosh hi bunny !"

"B-Bomi ?"

"What are you doing here ??"

"I was gonna ask you the same"

"I'm here to pick up my brother from Violets"

"You know this house belongs to Violet ?" The boy asks confused, and just as Bomi is about to speak another question pops into his head. "Wait ..why is your brother at Violets house ?"

Bomi wasn't nervous at all right now, not even by the fact that Jungkook was so close to piecing the whole story together.

"Lets just go inside shall we" she smirks before linking the boys arm and pulling him up the drive. She knocks gently on the door before entering inside, Jungkooks body stumbling along with her.

"Violet I'm heeere" she calls out.

Jungkooks about to do the same when he suddenly hears crashing sound. His eyes then land on Violet, her fingers pinched on Kai's ear as she drags him towards the others. "I swear to god you better take your piss head of a brother before I actually fucking murder him!" She snaps before tossing the boy across the ground.

He lands just before Jungkooks feet, allowing Violet to notice the boys presence. She's stunned. Shocked. Every form of flabbergasted there could ever be. And just as she was about to say something, the creepy ass laugh of Kai brought her to a holt.

"What's your problem Micha ? " he slowly gets back onto his feet, eyes focused only on her. "Like you've never gotten drunk before"

"W-wait .." Jungkook blurts. "How does he know your name used to be Micha ?"

"Because I—."

"H-he's my cousin" Violet interrupts.

"Please" Bomi snorts. "Cousin ? Aren't you forgetting that would make me your cousin too ? You really aren't good at this whole lying are you hun ?"

Jungkook looks at Bomi strangely before looking back at Violet. He sees how uncomfortable she seems, and can't help but notice her caressing her scar anxiously. And then. It hits him.