Youve done the unimaginable

—20 minutes later—

I hurry inside my house, my heart beat pounding like a fucking floor drill. I can't breathe. I can't think.

My front door suddenly bursts open, Jungkook storming through it

My front door suddenly bursts open, Jungkook storming through it. "Violet—."

"Get the fuck away from me" I growl at him, pointing for him to keep a distance. And he does.

"Okay...but let me explain—."

"Is it true first ?"

"...Violet"

"IS IT TRUE ?!" I scream out, my eyes a watery mess, each blink already causing tears to roll down my cheeks. When I watch him look at the ground guiltily, my question is already answered; and it makes me feel sick to my stomach. "Oh my god" I hover a hand towards my mouth before dropping it again. "You..you—." I can't even get my words out.

"Violet, listen to me it didn't mean anything—."

"You really slept with her ??"

"I was drunk—."

"You actually .." I let out a sarcastic laugh. "You actually ..put your dick inside of her Jungkook"

"Baby !" Suddenly he's infront of me, hands gripping hold of  my wrists as I try to push him away from me. "Look you have to believe me, that night meant nothing to me ! Nothing at all—."

Funny cause he didn't believe me.

"Well that's funny Jungkook because it means a fucking ton to me !" I yank my wrists free only for him to grab hold of me again. "Get off—."

"I was lonely and depressed !" He looks at me with panicked eyes. "I took our breakup really bad, I missed you, and I was craving comfort and the drink just pushed me to do it—."

"You had a choice that night Jungkook and you chose to get your dick wet" I spit, this time breaking free for good. A space forms between us both; our eyes locked in an intense stare, only my vision was slightly blurry from the tears. "...you...you told me you loved me" i whimper.

"I do" he goes to step close to me, but i move backwards.

"How can you say that ?" I frown at him, my heart breaking, like I can actually feel it crack and shatter. "You fucked her a night before sleeping with me .."

"Like I was just another girl—."

"You're not just another girl to me V" he steps close again, taking me into his hold. "You're my whole world" he cups my face, forcing me to look at him. "I love you with every fiber of my being, I live just so I can love you—."