Jealousy

——few weeks later——

"Why do we have to be here ?" I ask as Jungkook drags me into the gym. This was only my second time coming yet I felt as though I'd been forced here multiple times.

"You're my workout buddy"

"Yeah I get that. But why couldn't I wear what I wore last time ??"

"Because those skinny jeans prevented you from being able to do any exercise"

"Yeah. That's why I wore them !"

Jungkook sighs before setting his gym bag down, taking off his hoodie jacket to reveal his tight workout shirt. He wasn't dressed like most guys who had their tops off and wore shorts. Instead Jungkook had on his black jogging pants with a shirt to match, and he looked hot as fook😫💦 god damn it I love him in all black, it's so fucking sexy.

"You don't need me as your workout buddy. I'm pretty sure anyone of these girls in here would happily do it"

"What makes you say that ?" He asks, oblivious to the fact that multiple girls were drooling over the mouthwatering Jeon Jungkook. It didn't make me jealous. Wanna know why ? Cause he's all mine to take home😏

"Come on V just take your hoodie off already" he speaks before getting into a sit up position, ready to start his 200.

I know. I don't get it either ..

Now I'm one of the lucky ones and I have a really fast metabolism. Please don't hate me bros, but my weight just seems to gain in all the right places these days. Which is exactly why I don't see why Jungkook wants me here so badly !?

Giving up I remove my hoodie and toss it aside, combing my fingers through my hair as I catch it up into a pony tail.

"I ain't doing sit ups" I speak.

"Thats fine" Jungkook pants slightly. "Do something easy like Yoga"

"Yoga ? ...yeah okay. I've seen some videos online" I shrug and try to recall all the things I've seen Heidi Kristoffer do on YouTube.

I spread my feet apart to about a meters length before reaching down to touch my left side, holding the stretch until i felt a burn in my calve. Jungkook was right, these workout pants were indeed super stretchy, and the sports bra kept my boobs secure enough to not worry about a nip slip :)

I don't pay attention to the multiple guys who had stopped to look at me. But that wasn't to say that Jungkook didn't.

"Erm ..V" he speaks.

"Yeah ?"

"Why don't you try a different position ?" He asks.

"I've only just started with this one—."

"Please" he interrupts me, his eyes glancing at all the guys watching me. Even the counter boy seemed to be enjoying the view.

"Okay fine" i huff before standing up straight. "But you're the one who bought me this outfit"

"I didn't realize you would look that good in it" he speaks.

"Aww is someone getting jealous ?"
I tease.

"It's not funny V" he sulks at me, and i find it funny more then cute. He's like a little kid at times and can never admit when something like this bothers him.

I bite my lip and walk over. His eyes look at me confused when i go to sit on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. "Let's give these people something to watch shall we ?" I smirk before leaning in and kissing him. Whenever i did something like this it would take him a few seconds to kiss back. But not this time. He went straight in for it :) Holding my waste and devouring my lips slowly, his tongue exploring every inch of my mouth and causing a tingling sensation.
This was probably his way of showing everyone i was his, because usually he wouldn't be this forward with public displays of affection. Only when we were at uni and that was because couples kissed all the time there. Usually he would wait till we were at home or something.

I separate from his lips and get up, wanting to get back to my yoga routine :)
Jungkooks eyes follow me, his lips still a little moist as he touches them, his cheeks bright red from all the people staring at him. "Cutie" i comment before getting on my hands and knees for the next position.

Dirty minded hoes

I place my hands flat on the floor and stretch, arching my back slowly until my chest touched the ground. The burn felt good and kind of relaxed me. Dare to say it but. I think i actually enjoy yoga.

"Jungkook you should try this" i speak. Hearing no reply i turn my head only to see he's gone. "Jungkook ?" I look around, seeing only his gym back left behind.

Violet🔮💜:
Where have you gone ?

I put my phone in my pocket and head out through the exit doors, wandering the down the corridor until I'm near the changing cubicles. I'm about to continue walking until i hear a faint voice a few doors down. Jungkook ?

Stepping closer i hear heavy breathing coming from inside the cubicle. "Jungkook ?"

"Fuck" i hear him mutter along with scuffing around. The door handle rattles to unlock, and i see his flustered face peep through the tiny gap. "...V"

"What's up ? Why are you in here—."

He yanks me inside before locking the door again. My brows furrow when i see a line of sweat on his forehead, following by the guilty look on his face. "Jungkook ..tell me whats wrong"

"Don't laugh"

Instantly my lips curve into a smirk. "You have a boner don't you ?"

The boy gulps before leaning back against the door. "You had to kiss me before like that" he breathes. "And you had to do stretches like that in an outfit that makes you look..so hot"

Seeing the boy all hot and flustered like this is kind of ..attractive ? And god knows why but, the fact that we are in a cubicle with the chance of people hearing us turns me on a little. Not to mention Jungkook is in all black and im totally living for it

I reach forward and stroke over his crotch, my eyes focused on the large bulge under his joggers. "Jesus kooks your rock hard"

The boy doesn't say anything before leaning his head back. And i continue to stroke him over the fabric, just a way of teasing him. "So first ..you force me to come to the gym. And second—." When i reach into his joggers he gasps slightly, my hand now touching his dick.
"You make me wear an outfit you know will attract guys attention. And then, you get all jealous"

"Violet please—." I move away when he tries to touch my waste, keeping my hand on his dick. "Oh no baby" i look at him. "You don't get to touch me right now"

I crouch down onto my knees, hooking my fingers on the waste band of his joggers. "Tell me why i should help you right now ?"

"Because—." He goes to touch my hair but i slap his hand away, he moans in frustration. "Because i want you to"

"Hmm. Not a good enough reason"

A whiney mutter escapes his mouth as he grips his thighs. "Because I'm your
b-baby boy"

"Correct" i speak before pulling his joggers down along with his underwear. Originally i planned on teasing him a little longer, but i was starting to feel too guilty. I take him into my mouth slowly, again using my hand to work on the rest of his large size.

In less then a minute he cums inside my mouth, and like usual he apologises for doing such a thing. "Violet—."

I hold a finger over his lips before leaning to kiss his neck, allowing him a few more seconds to calm down. His chest was still raising and his lips remained parted, himself exhausted after releasing such a sexual tension. "Is that better now ?" I ask whilst kissing along his jaw.

"Mm"

"Good" I smiled before pecking his lips softly. "Now can we leave ?"

His eyes open slowly to look at me, and I can't help to kiss his lips one more time. We make out slowly, my fingers playing with his hair as I push my body up against his, the exposed skin of my tummy brushing against the fabric of his shirt. I feel my self fall more and more for him everyday, and I can't express the amount of love I hold in my heart for this boy.

Violet is probably one of my favourite characters I've ever wrote