....shit

—8:03pm—

Waking up this morning, I feel good. Being with Jungkook last night was the highlight of my night. We stayed up for a while and just had another one of our late night chats, which are always better in person might I add. He played with my hair, I kept planting kisses randomly every few minutes. And then we both fell asleep. Perfect.

I smile and snuggle into the pillow, feeling the warm sheets against my naked body. We didn't have sex. I just like to sleep naked. Even got Jungkook into the habit 😏

Play your cards right ladies, and you will get dealt a good hand.

My body jolts up when suddenly hearing screaming and yelling coming from downstairs. That's when I realise Jungkook wasn't in the bed with me.

"THAT SNEAKY LITTLE BITCH BROUGHT A STRANGER INTO MY HOME !!"

.....shit

Leaping up I throw one of Jungkooks shirts on and some underwear. I race downstairs and into the kitchen, seeing Jungkook and his mother standing by the back door. Cant put my finger on what it is, but something about Jungkooks face makes me worry. He's almost as pale as a ghost.

"And oh look" Mrs Jeon nods a head at me. "Glad to see she dresses well in the mornings"

"What's going on ??" I ask confused. That's when I notice the muddy footprints by the door. Shit, I didn't know Kai had dirt on his shoes.

"Maybe they aren't a guys mom" Jungkook speaks. He still hadn't looked at me yet.

"Defending her again. Even after what we found Jungkook" his mother gasps in shock. "Tell her" she nods. "Tell that little skank what I found all over my house"

"Who are you calling a skank—."

"V" Jungkook breathes out before looking at me, his face all serious before he mutters a low. "Dont"

"Jungkook ?" I'm so confused right now.

That's when his mother suddenly barges past me, tipping open a bag onto the kitchen tops. "Look !" She snaps, and that's when I see the needles. 5 of them scattered all across. My throat tightens and I shoot to look at Jungkook. He can't even lift his head. "N-no" I breathe out, my body now moving towards his. "No Jungkook you can't possibly think I did this—."

"Well you've already lied about one thing V" he glares at me, but the anger quickly fades to sadness. "Why didn't you tell me you brought Kai here ?"

"Jungkook I know I should have been honest but I swear he was—."

"You did drugs with your stoner ex boyfriend in my house !!" Mrs Jeon snaps.

"No !" I look at her. "He was only here for five minutes I swear !!"

She scoffs. And I just look back at Jungkook.

"Baby listen to me" I shift his face to look at me again. Fuck his eyes look so sad, it's breaking my heart that he's believing any of this. "I tried to call him a taxi at the bar but they were busy, so I brought him back here to wait. But I swear to you he was only here for a few minutes and then he left, and I don't know how those needles got there but I swear to you I didn't do anything like that—."