Still on the table

—1 week later—

"Kai !!"

"KAI !!"

"Open the fucking door before I kick it down—."
Just as my foot is about to hit the door, it swings open, Kais smirking face staring straight at mine. "Can I help you beautiful ?"

"Where's my phone ?"

"Phone ?"

I barge past him and inside the flat. "I think I left it here the other night"

"Has anyone ever told you you're gorgeous ?"

I ignore him and continue to search around the place. His flat is quite small so it shouldn't be too big of a problem to find.

Okay. You're probs wondering why I was even at his place the other night.

Three words. Misery. Loves. Company. And Kai isn't exactly succeeding in life now is he.

"Bomi tells me you haven't been in school by the way. How come ?"

"A reason that has nothing to do with you" i reply, continuing to move around couch cushions in search for my phone. My movement comes to a stop when I feel his presence behind me, his hand sliding up the back of my thigh, and inch away from my ass

"Why don't you stay for a while, have a drink with me—."

Swinging my body round I push him onto the couch, straddling his lap as I stare down at him. "Listen up, and listen real good" I say whilst gripping him by the shirt. "The other night was just a one time thing, from now on I'm on my own"

No I didn't not sleep with him. Just drank and smoked some bud.

"Doesn't have to be that way though" he takes hold of my chin, face inching closer to mine. "I can make room for you here kitten"

"I'd rather kill my self—." My words get caught the second he latches onto my throat, one hand, but the grip is tight and firm. I latch onto his wrist out of instinct. "K-Kai—."

"Remember how id grab you like this when we'd kiss" he smirks, eyes becoming darker the longer they stared into mine. "You'd be tingling all over, it was so hot"

I whimper, practically gasping for air the tighter he squeezes my throat. When I dig my nails into his skin he hisses and releases me. "Jesus Violet that stung—."

Before he can finish I grab a fist full of his hair, yanking his head back as I inch close to his ear. He hisses. "Lay another finger on me like that again, I'll cut your dick off"

Letting out a laugh the boy bites his lip. Shit, I forgot about Kai's sick mind. Being rough turns him on.
I let go before getting up. "I'm finding my phone, and then I'm leaving"

"Fine" he smirks and reaches into his pocket, pulling out my phone. "Here"

Unbelievable.