Paris ?!

TaeTae:
JUNGKOOK !!

TaeTae:
JUNGKOOK QUICK ITS URGENT !!

TaeTae:
JUNGKOOK !!

Jungkookie🐰:
It's 7:00am Hyung
What does your skinny ass want ?

TaeTae:
Wuu2 ?

Jungkookie🐰:
I'm in bed with Violet

TaeTae:
cUtE
Anyway I need a lift to school

Jungkookie🐰:
Fine. No problem
Now I'm going back to sleep

I toss my phone aside and snuggle back into Violets back, my arms snaking around her naked waist as I pull her close to me. Usually she isn't one for cuddling in bed, but I've managed to make her enjoy it :)

"Why are you awake ?" She mutters with a sleepy voice.

"Sorry did I wake you ?"

"Yes. But I'll forgive you for tapping like a fucking Rhino"

I chuckle before she turns around to face me, her eyes opening lazily. "Can you do me a favour ?" She asks.

"No"

I laugh when feeling her poke my stomach, my arms pulling her close as I rest my chin on her head. "Okay what do you want ?"

"Well I was gonna ask you to get up and make me some food" she speaks before cosying into my chest. "But you smell too good and now I don't want you to leave"

"You sure ?"

"Mm"

My heart pounds slightly as I recall on something ..

After last night, I can't imagine sex with any other person for the rest of my life. Me and Violet just share this connection so strong that it feels like we are the only two people in the world, and my only focus is on her. All the time. It's just her.
And I can't imagine feeling this way with any other human being. I can't imagine being intimate or making love to anyone who isn't her, because she's my world, my love and I can't express how surreal it feels to be waking up to her this morning.

"V..lets go somewhere"

"Hm ?" She tiredly hums.

"Let's get out of this place"

"We have to soon anyway, I have a class at 8:20am"

"...no"

"Let's take a trip somewhere. Let's get out of this town ..just you and me"

"Oh yeah ?" She smirks. "And where will we go Mr spontaneous ?

"Paris"

"...Paris ?"

"Yeah. It's the city of love after all"

"As if I thought you couldn't get cheesier"

"Ooo we could try French cheese !" I blurt.

When she doesn't respond I realise I needed to be more persuasive. After all Violet was more of a home bird, and she never really had a want to travel. But I'm completely different, I wanna explore different places and take a journey to a foreign land with my soulmate.