Ignored

—Next Morning—

"She's not in ??"

"Well she's missed two of her classes—."

"That's not like Violet though" Jungkook interrupts. After speaking with Jin, he realised that the Violet hadn't been in any of her classes today.

"You kids are always on your phones these days" Mr Krowsher says. "Why don't you just ring and ask where she is ?"

"...she wouldn't answer my calls" the boy mutters in a low and depressed voice. "Well, have you tried contacting home at least ?"

—Next Day—

Kookies&Cream🍪:
Okay V you've now missed two days of school

Kookies&Cream🍪:
Call me

—Next Day—

Kookies&Cream🍪:
Ok this is serious now
Your teachers say that can't get ahold of you and they're worried

—Next day—

I wander down the corridors, face glued to my phone screen until I catch a glimpse of a familiar face. "Hyung !" I call out, Taehyung's eyes locking with mine for a split second before he turns around.

I catch up with him. "Hyung—."

"Not got the time kooks" he attempts to walk until I block his way, resulting in a sigh leaving his mouth, face still as pissed off as before.

"I haven't seen you for a couple of days"

"Yeah well I've been busy" he shrugs.

"You're pissed with me" I admit, and there's a Ouse of silence between us.

"I'll see you Jungkook" is all he says, almost slipping away until I grab his arm.

"W-wait ! I wanna know if Violets—."

"I don't know if she's okay" he interrupts.

"Lies"

The furrowing of Taehyungs brow intimidates me. Hyung may be my close friend, but him and Violet have a much stronger bond that I can't compete with. Hurting her, hurts him.

"You really think if I knew I'd tell you anyway ?" He scowls.

"Well can you at least tell me why she is skipping school ??"

"You fucked her up Jungkook, I wouldn't be surprised if she skips another week just so she doesn't have to see you and be reminded"

"Haven't you spoken to her ?" I ask confused.

Letting out a sigh Taehyung just takes out his phone, tapping on his screen a little before holding it out in front of me. "Look, she hasn't responded to any of my calls or texts in the past few days"

"Haven't you been round ??"

"Course I fucking have. But she's had the locks changed"