Keep Away

It's 6:32am , an entire hour earlier then the time i would usually head to campus. I arrived at the time Bomi had requested, but she wasn't here yet. I already hate her , and people who are late , so it doesn't help with my current mood.

Message from Kookie&Cream🍪

Kookies&Cream🍪:
You didn't reply to my text last night ?
Are you ok ?
Sorry it's early but I couldn't sleep last night

I feel bad for ignoring him. But I don't wanna make any promises until I know exactly what Bomi wants from me.

When I hear footsteps I look up , seeing Bomi head my way. "You're late—."
I don't finish my sentence before she smacks me across the face , so hard that her nail cuts my cheek slightly. I don't bother touching it , and just let out a scoff. "That's mature of you"

"You really piss me off" the girl scowls , a voice so different from how she usually sounds.

"How about you just cut to the chase and tell me why I'm here—." She slaps me again , and this time I'm the one being pissed off. I slam her shoulders back against the wall, so hard that her head whips forward. "Slap me again and you'll have more then just missing teeth"

"Go on" she nods with a smirk. "Hit me and let Jungkook see how you beat up his girlfriend. . . Let him hate you"

I step back and shake my head , a face full of confusion and disgust. "What the fuck is wrong with you ? You're insane"

"No. I just know what I want , and I'll do anything to get it"

"And what do you want ?"

"Jungkook"

"You have him—."

"Too myself. Without you being involved with him"

"Me and Jungkook are just friends—."

"Please it's obvious you like him"

"Bomi what are you asking of me ?"

She crosses her arms. Bomi was small and cute looking , but she didn't half come across scary when being like this. It was such a contrast to the sweet looking girl who would smile and wave to anyone around campus.

"Simple. I want you to stay away from Jungkook"

"And what ? If I don't you'll tell him about me and Kai ?"

"Exactly"

"Well you know what. Tell him. I don't care , but I'm not staying away from him just so you'll be happy" is all I say before storming off. I know Bomi will stick to her word , but I won't stay away from Jungkook.

——————

I sit on the grass with Taehyung , my self originally wanting to be alone but he insisted on staying until I told him about this morning. It took a while to pry it out of me , but eventually I gave in.

"So that cut is from her nail ?" He asked when caressing my cheek. I move away and shrug. "It didn't hurt. However the second one did"

"She slapped you twice ? Damn this girl really has changed" he laughs , finding the whole situation to be unrealistic. "However knowing she's the sister of Kai, doesn't make it too surprising for her to have such a cruel side"

"You're focusing on the wrong part here Tae. She doesn't want me to even be friends with Jungkook"

"So. You're really gonna stop seeing him ?"