First Dance

—Tuesday 1:58pm—

"So it kicked off again with his mom?"

"Yeah" I speak into the phone, continuing to dodge passing bodies as I walk down the corridor. "Look Tae it's just a quick call but are you free tonight ? I wanna go out for drinks, try and cheer Kooks up"

"Yeah defo, I'll drive us all"

"K great"

"What you doing now anyway ?"

"Trying to find Jimin, I'll call you later I've only got 5% left" I say before putting the phone down. I pace down the corridor, ignoring the multiple stares and wolf whistles coming from random lads. It's the skinny jeans I'm telling ya.

Just when I think I'll never find that red head, I hear someone call his name. However it didn't come from out here..but. The supply cupboard ? I turn to the door beside me, hearing the same voice again.
"F-fuck Jimin I'm gonna cum all over your dick"

Oh dear god.

"Say my name baby"

"Say my name baby"

"What name ??"

"You know it"

"D-daddyyyyyy"

And he says he's not one for kinks🧐

Growing tired I knock on the door. "Oi Mochi, get out here"

The sounds of scuffling around can be heard, and after a few seconds the door rattles to unlock, a breathless park Jimin stepping out. "Oh hey angel" he flashes a smile whilst zipping up his pants. "Thought I recognised that voice"

"Supply cupboard" I raise a brow. "Really ? That's so 2017 fan fic"

"You never thought that when we did it sweetcheeks" he smirks.

"Yeah yeah look, I need to ask you something—."

"Jimin" a girl suddenly stumbles out, hands landing on the boys shoulders. "Why did you leave so quickly ?"

"Sorry babes, my friend needs a word"

"Cant it wait ?" She huffs.

"Not really"

"I'm sure you can find her again later—."

"Actually he can't" I interrupt. "So do us a favour and click those heals somewhere else hun"

"Excuse me" she raised her brow. "Who the hell do you think you are"