Soaked to the skin

—Monday 9:45am—

"How the fuck is it still this hot ?!" Taehyung groans. "Pretty sure this summer has lasted longer then just 4 months, why the fuck is that yellow bastard still shining ?!" He points at the sky.

"It's nice" Jungkook grins, head resting back against the tree with Taehyung sat beside him. Even Jimin was there to hangout this time on campus grounds.

"I have 2 more classes and then I'm free" Taehyung takes out his phone. "How am I supposed to make it through the day when it's only 9:46am"

"Maybe if you didn't finish a full bottle of vod—."

"Dont !" He cuts Jungkook short. "Don't even mention the name or I'll hurl"

"I'm all for drinks but a full bottle to your self is pure suicide" Jimin says, hugging his knees close to his chest as he rips grass out of the ground. "Weed is a different story. I'm like the Korean snoop dog, I can smoke you under the table"

"Hyung I don't think that's how the sentence is used" Taehyung comments.

Jimin tosses grass at the boy. "Shut up you're hungover, your brain isn't right today"

Groaning Tae just collapses his head onto Jungkook's shoulder. "Do me a favour and put me out of my misery"

"You sound just like Violet" he chuckles.

"Speaking of her, where the fuck is she ? She'll no doubt have some hangover pills I can pop"

"Ey up. 12 o'clock" Jimin nods with a smirk.

In that moment, everything became slow motion in Jungkooks eyes. And every other lad's on campus. Walking towards the three was none other then Violet, except she was completely soaked to the skin. And let's just say, Song Violet is already the type to catch attention, but imagine a wet dripping Song Violet I'm a grey tank top and skinny jeans 👅

"Must have been one hell of a blow job angel" Jimin teases, earning a middle finger from the girl as she approaches. She drops her bag down in a huff. "That dumb ass bitch !"

"Okay" Jungkook stands up. "What happened and why are you drenched ?"

"Your ex happened !" The girl snaps. "I was walking back from class and she kicked the water sprinklers on. Made me look like a right twat"

"I wouldn't say twat" Jimin bites his lip.

"Ey" Jungkook glances at the male. "That's my girlfriend you're eye fucking right now"

"He's got a point though" Tae adds. "Pretty sure you've given all these guys a addition to their wank banks"

"Yeah well I don't care !" She snaps before shivering slightly "I'm wet and cold !"

"I got you" Jungkook grins. "Tae give me your hoodie"

"Why mine ?? Give her your jacket"

"Wow. Can tell you're my best friend"

"This is denim" he gestures. "Won't feel comfortable against wet skin, plus you said you're hot anyw—."