Unexpected Guest

It had been 2 weeks since i had stopped talking to Jungkook. He would occasionally see me when I would be sat with Taehyung , but other times he wouldn't be near the grass area, and would be somewhere with Bomi and her table of friends.

At first he didn't give up , and continued to text Taehyung and ask about me. But when Tae just kept responding with I don't knows , it was obvious that talking to me just wasn't gonna happen.

Later the texting stopped, and he accepted my absence, which did hurt at first but it kind of makes it easier now.

"I don't know if I can even sit here anymore" I speak , my eyes continuing to look at him. My Jungkook, sat next to Bomi at her table whilst going on his phone. "It's too difficult"

"Violet be honest with me ..do you like Jungkook ?"

". . I don't know"

"You need to talk to him if you do"

"He's with her now though—."

"But technically you were there first V. Stop making up excuses just because your scared of repeating the past"

"Tae I never said I was—."

"You are. I know you V , and I know you're scared of having another down hill relationship. But you need to remember ..Jungkook isn't anything like Kai , and you need to stop believing he could be like him"

That's what he doesn't realise. I don't believe Jungkook could be like Kai. Never in a million years could I imagine someone as pure as him turn so cruel, it just doesn't sound right. But I can't help but be afraid that I will be the one to cause him the pain.

If I tell him everything ..

Maybe even that ..

I have feelings for him..

He will feel caught in the middle. I know Jungkook , and he will feel sorry for me and leave Bomi. But he won't be happy.

However in a way. He deserves to know why I've been ignoring him.

"I miss him Tae"

"I know you do"

"And I think .." I pause for a moment , coming to terms with the honesty I'm about to speak.

"You think what ??"

I went quiet again. I don't wanna say what I'm thinking , because it's something I feared would happen.

I have feelings for that weird ass boy Jungkook :/

—————

"Hey Kooks" Taehyung catches up to the boy about to leave campus, a smile on his face before he ruffles the younger males hair. "Wanna come hang out at mine ?"

"Sure"

"So how've you been ? Things going ok with Bomi ?"

"Yeah. She wants me to meet her parents"

"Oh shit so it's getting serious ?"

"I guess" he shrugs. "I'm not sure if I'm ready for it yet. I've had a lot on my mind lately"

"Everything ok ?"

"My mothers been on my case almost everyday. She said I'm spending too much time in my room"

"Well. For once she's right Kooks, you've barely been out these past few weeks"