Mother

"This one looks good" Jungkook points at his laptop screen. "Its right on the town square"

"Yeah it's nice" I say with a shrug, continuing to put things away in his kitchen after me and him attempted to make pancakes ..
However things always seem to turn messy with us two, and let's just say more pancake batter ended up on the kitchen tops then in the pan :)

"Stop cleaning and come look" he speaks.

"Hey this is your kitchen. I'm doing you a favor here"

"I know and Thankyou. But I wanna look at villas together" he whines whilst looking at more pages on Frenchgetaways.com :)

"Okay okay I'm done now anyway" I say whilst peering over his shoulder. "Ooo I like the look of that one" I point and Jungkook clicks on the image straight away. "This one ?"

"Mm It has a balcony"

"I'll take pictures of you there" he smiles cheekily before looking at more photos of the place. I was already starting to get exited about our little trip, especially after today with the whole Bomi thing. I was becoming more eager about the idea of having Jungkook all to my self for 10 days :)

"They also do studio apartments" he speaks whilst scrolling across the page. "I kind of like the look of the brick walls instead of wall paper too"

"Choose whatever you want" I say whilst snaking my arms around his waiste and hugging him from behind. "I'll go wherever you want"

"You're being clingy all of the sudden ?"

"Am I ?"

"Yeh" he smiles but I don't notice. Honestly I never understood the feeling of jealousy until today; and I've suddenly discovered a new appreciation for Jungkook. Yes. I already know I love him to bits. But it just hit me today how lucky I actually am to call him mine. He's perfect and so fucking sweet, which is something I'm not used to in a relationship, the cute couple holidays or the dates or the late night chats or good morning texts. I now realize why Bomi is so eager to have him back.

"You sure you're okay ?" he asks before spinning around on his stool. "That Bomi thing hasn't bothered you too much has it ? Because I'm fine with not helping her if it's what you want. I just thought it would be good to help her move on from me—."

"It's fine" I smile. "I trust you and I know nothing will happen"

"It really won't" he reassures me and pulls me close. "God I can't ever imagine cheating on you"

"You can't ?"

"No. You would probably cut my dick off" he says with a serious face and I just laugh, making a scissor action with my fingers as I inch closer to his face. We both laugh and he starts kissing my cheek, pecking soft kisses all over which causes me to squirm.

Suddenly the sound of the front door opening is heard, followed by heavy footsteps thudding through the hallway.
"Violeeeet !" Nia smiles excitedly, and I groan when she runs into my thighs and hugs me, Yuna following shortly after her.

"Why are you two home early ?" Jungkook sighs before swinging back to look at the laptop.

"They were sent home from school" Mrs Jeon sighs before entering the kitchen with a load of shopping bags. "One of the kids in their class could have lice and the teacher didn't wanna risk it. Anyway what are you two doing here ?"

"Looking at accommodation for our trip" Jungkook responds bluntly.

"I see" she huffs before unloading all of the shopping. "Violet would you care to help me ?"