Ive got you

—Next Morning 5:04am—

—Jungkook PoV—

It's early. But I have to get there before Taehyung wakes up. I don't want anyone stopping me from ripping Kai's limbs off.

I've been driving for over an hour, following the directions on my phone that Bomi typed in. I don't care if she kicks and screams for me to leave, I'm getting Violet out of that place, and away from that monster.

My hearts poundings in my chest, my palms slightly sweaty as I grip the steering wheel. Will she even be happy to see me ? I've been thinking about her every hour of the day, missing her terribly to the point where I feel like I can't breathe, but does she even miss me ?

—5 minutes later—

I pass door after door, until I find flat 49. Without knocking I turn the handle and step inside, the strong stench of weed hitting my senses and turning my stomach sick. It's also hard to see, almost all of the curtains are pulled shut whilst faint beams of sunlight pierce through where possible. The floorboards beneath my feet creak as I wander through the hallway, and already I'm in the living room. Wow. This flat is small.

"Make way !" A sudden voice calls before a girl storms past me and into what I can only guess is a bathroom, the door slamming shut just as I hear her spew up into the toilet.

I look around; and there's people sprawled about everywhere. Some look as though they don't even know what day it is, whilst others are twitching and jittering like crazy. This place is a fucking crack den.
There's vomit on certain parts of the floor along with broken glass bottles, needles, and any other crap you could think of.

My eyes flick from person to person, no sign of Violet anywhere.

Stepping over random bodies I head into what appears to be the kitchen. Or in other words, a room with a sink and stove. And an empty spot where I guess a fridge used to be.

The sound of a sudden cough catches my attention, my head turning to see a small figure sat in the corner on the floor. "..Violet ?" I question, not sure if it's her yet, but when she lifts her head I recognise that face straight away. "Violet !" I blurt before rushing over, crouching down so that I'm level with her. At first she doesn't seem to recognise me, her eyes barely managing to stay open or focus on mine, but when her lips curve into the faintest smile, I'm hopeful again. "Jungkook" she gently exclaims.

I can't reply when noticing her appearance. She looks so much skinnier, paler too, and her eyes seem so much darker, and I don't just mean the tired circles under them.

She's about to say something but suddenly spurts out into a coughing fit, her arm covering her mouth as she turns away from me. Out of instinct I place a hand on her back, just for support I guess, and I almost gasp when feeling her spine through her t-shirt. It knocks me sick to my stomach, no one should be this skinny, not even Violet.

"How long have you been like this ?" I question worriedly. Slowly she slumps back to her regular position, head resting back against the wall with closed eyes. She doesn't reply, and that's fine, I don't need an answer right now, I just need to get her out of this dump.

"Look, I know I'm the last person you'll wanna see right now but—."

My words get caught in my throat when I feel something. Looking down I find her hand holding onto mine weakly. My eyes flick up to her face, and her expression is full of pain and discomfort, but I don't think it's because of me. "Please" she mutters out.