Hate

—2 week since the breakup—

You know, everyone's got these predictions for me. They're expecting me to fall to pieces and cry about how much i miss him. And I won't lie, I've cried maybe once in the shower. But that's it. And as pissed off as I am with Jungkook, I still love and miss him. I'm not saying I'm giving up on us, believe me I'm no where near ready for that shit. But I'd just rather not spend my time moping around and wishing for something that isn't ready to to happen yet.

Instead. I've thrown my self into my studies. It's the best distraction for me right now. I've actually signed up for the essay competition too. That night I was clearing out my bag and found the crumpled flier. I don't know how it got in there, Taehyung probs had something to do with it. And I was gonna toss it in the trash, but the dumb ass thing wouldn't stop staring me out.

So.

Here I am.

Sat in my usual spot by the tree. Studying.

Think that deserves a little applause don't you ?

When hearing the bell ring, I realise my next class is starting

When hearing the bell ring, I realise my next class is starting. Kind of miss being walked there by Jungkook, but let's just skip the reminiscing shall we

I pick up the pace, dodging everyone that seemed to be walking the opposite way. This ain't a fire drill is it ?? I almost bump into someone, my body coming to a quick holt before I look up, a familiar pair of doe eyes looking down at me.

Seriously ? This gonna happen every morning now ?

As much as I wanna to talk to him, I have to get to class.

—Jungkook PoV—

She leaves, heading down the corridor and to her literature class. It's sad that I still remember her time table off the top of my head.

"Jungkookie" My classmate clings onto my arm. "Who was that girl ??" She asks, and I watch Violet disappear into the sea of students.

"...No one"

No one"