Smoochy smoochy

Jungkook:
Violet ..

Violet:
Yeah ?

Jungkook:
I was wondering if you would want to come for tea at my house ?

Violet:
Jungkook it's legit 1:00 in the morning and you're asking me this

Jungkook:
You're right it's stupid
I'm stupid
Forget I ever asked

Violet:
Eh eh b b b but just wait up a sec mr
Now I never said no
However your mum kind of sounds like a bitch according to everything Taehyung has told me
How about we go out for food ??

Jungkook:
Ok

Violet:
😉

———Next day———

Jungkook was just walking the campus grounds when he saw her. Bomi , just walking and laughing with her friends and looking more pleasant then usual. She glanced his way , and the boys eyes widened when she gave a slight wave and a smile.
She just ...she just waved at me ...she noticed me ..

OH MY GOD SHE NOTICED ME !!

He tried to reframe a cool and causal position until she left , his body soon jumping on the spot with delight. He spun around when his eyes landed on Violet near the grass area , her self lay flat as she sunbathed like usual.
Her chocolate brown hair sprawled out beneath her , the sun making it shine like soft silk. Her grey tank top exposed the smooth skin of her chest , glistening with the silver chained necklace she wore well.
"Violet" the boy stood in front of her.

She shielded her eyes to see who had called her name. "Jungkook"

"You'll never guess—."

"—Blocking the sun again" she interrupted.

"Oh s-sorry" he moved slightly , but instead of walking away he just sat down beside her , hugging his knees whilst she lay on the grass. "Bomi..she ..she noticed me. She even waved at me"

"Congrats"

"Do you think it was my outfit ? Or my hair ?"

Actually it was both of those things. But the main attraction towards Jungkook was now the news that he had been hanging out with Violet. Now she wasn't the most popular girl , but she was well known as the sexiest girl on campus which gave her quite a reputation in the people's eye. Plus she was cool and anyone associated with her was instantly moved up on the popularity scale.

"The outfit and hair mean nothing unless the person sells it. So it must just be you" she complimented.

"M-me ?"

"Jungkook have a little confidence. You're hot now. Girls are gonna notice you"

"They are ?"

"Yes" she speaks as if it's obvious. "We need to master a few more things before you make a move on Bomi though"

"M-Make a move ?" Just the thought made him nervous.

"Yeah. We need to have a lesson on flirting , but also body language. I might combine to two" she perched her self up on her elbows. "I haven't decided yet though"