Apartment

"Okay keep your eyes shut"

"Why when you're hands are already covering them"

Jungkook chuckles before guiding Violet towards the door, stumbling slightly as they both trip over their own feet. "Oo crap sorry"

"Jk if you dare make me face plant I swear to g—."

"Okay open" the boy removes his hands before taking a step back.

"Holy sh—.....oh my god" Violet feels a loss of words when she sees the apartment, her eyes wandering all over the room and admiring the chic french decor. "This is insane jk !"

Jungkook smiles when watching his girlfriends eyes light up, his heart beating fast when she turns to look at him.

"It's even better then on the pictures !" She says.

"Come on" He holds out a hand before guiding the girl down the hall. "There's something else you have to see"

"What is it ? Nah don't tell me there's gonna be some French dude playing the accordion"

Jungkook chuckles before opening door and allowing her to walk in first.

Violet finds her self unable to speak when looking at the double bed that rests right before the open balcony doors, displaying a view of the beautiful sunset sky that casts over the Parisian city.

"I think i wanna move to Paris" is all she says, keeping her back turned to the boy as she takes everything in, takes in the fact that she was gonna be spending 2 weeks alone with him and how great that would be.

Jungkook bites his lip as he begins to unbutton his shirt, the fabric slipping from his shoulders just as Violet turns around.

"Oo la la" she smirks before stepping forward, slipping her hands into the boys back pockets. "I wonder if sex is better in Paris"

"Let's find out shall we" he says with a devilish smirk, brushing her cheeks softly with the back of his fingers. "Lay on the bed" he shrugs a chin.

"Oh no hun" she sighs before swinging him round to fall back on the bed. He stares up at her shocked as she climbs on top of him, her hips swaying seductively as she positions her self on his torso. "We both know I'm the dominant one baby boy" she says before lifting her tank top from over her head and tossing it aside. "Now we can go slow but god I just wanna have you now"

Jungkooks eyes sparkle with admiration and shyness as he watches his girlfriend strip naked before him, soon attending to his pants straight after.

"Why can't you just let me be in control for once" he smiles up at her whilst she rips open the condom.

"You love it"

"Yes but—."

"You love it" she whispers against his lips whilst rolling the condom onto his dick. "And you're gonna love sex in Paris. Agreed ?"

"Agreed" he smiles, about to kiss her when she places a finger over his lip.

"Now ..be a good baby boy and show me how you fuck your girlfriend" she smirks before pushing his dick inside of her, sinking down slowly until her ass touches his thighs. Flexing his jaw open Jungkook touches his forehead against hers, his gasp of breath touching her chin.

Letting out a content hum Violet begins rolling her hips as she slowly sits up straight. A pool of heat forming in the pit of her stomach, sparking little zaps of electricity all over her skin.

Watching from below Jungkook try's to keep his eyes open, just so he can watch every expression on Violets face seeing as she was so fucking sexy. But a last, the pleasure was too much for him to handle, his eyes tightening shut as he leans back into the duvet. "Babe" he blurts.

"Yeah ?"

"I think ..I'm gonna cum"

"Already ?!"

Sinking his teeth into his lip Jungkook grips onto the girls hips, now bucking his hips slightly. "Oh fuck Noona"

"Jungkook it's only been—."

Before she could finish her sentence Jungkook let out tiny shouts, his chest raising up and down as he felt his hot fluid release into the condom before slowing down.

Violet decreased the pace of her movements, soon stopping completely as she watched Jungkook finish his orgasm. She wanted to be annoyed but how could she; when he looked so adorable and flustered beneath her, his lips parted and his face a little flushed.

"S-sorry V" he says when she gets off from him to sit at the edge of the bed.

"No worries. I can just finish my self off in the bathroom—EAK !!" the girl whelps when suddenly being pulled back against the boys chest, her naked body resting between his legs. "Jungkook !"

"I can't leave you like this Noona" he breathes into her ear before slipping a hand towards her womanhood. "It hurts me to see you not cum too"

A gasp escapes the girls mouth when Jungkook enters a finger inside of her. "Oh ffuckk"

"Noona has to cum too" he softly speaks. Violet was utterly shocked and amazed. How could someone be so erotic yet cute at the same time ?!? Only Jungkook.

Thrusting his finger in and out he plants kisses against her neck, migrating to her ear and cheek the odd few times. "Why aren't you moaning Noona ?"

"B-because—."

"Is it not enough ?" He asks before slipping in a second finger which causes Violet to grip his thigh , her head shooting back against him as he pumps in and out of her fast. "Are one of my fingers not enough for your sweet pussy"

"Jungkook not too f-fast " she gasps, a wave of shock overflowing her as he pumps his fingers faster and faster. It felt amazing but it was all too quick, she didn't want it to end despite her climax building up. "Baby do it slower ..l-let it last—."

"I wanna hear Noona cum" He shyly mutters, now looking down at the actions going on down there. "I wanna make you scream—."

"Jungkook I won't just scream though I'll—."

"That's okay. I want you to" he breathes into her ear. "Do it Noona"

Jungkook knew exactly what was gonna happen if he continued at this pace. And he was all for it. Exited even.

"Squirt on my hand Noona"