Therapy

—Thursday—

—Jungkook PoV—

"It's weird eating inside for once" I say whilst setting my food tray down on the table.

"Yeah well it's pissing it down out there" Jimin huffs. All day its been raining, so our usual spot on the outside bench has now switched to the crummy cafeteria. "This sucks !" Jimin huffs. "How am I meant to hit on chicks in here, it's too crowded"

"Here's a thought, you could give your dick and break and actually eat some food" Jin says before stuffing some of his grapes in the horny males gob.

"I'd rather eat something else" he mutters back with a full mouth. I look at my Hyung strangely, and he shrugs a chin at me when noticing. "What ?"

"Nothing. I'm just wondering. Do you think it's possible that you've developed a sex addiction"

"What ?!"

"Well; out of all of us you definitely have the most sex. You even did it more then when me and Violet were dating"

"So ?"

"We used to do it 4 times a week"

"So ?"

"Sometimes twice in a day"

"So ?"

"I give up" I say before attending to my hamburger, There are currently two on my plate; one for me and  one for Violet, she loves hamburger Thursdays :)

"Okay enough sex talk" Taehyung blurts. "What are we doing for semester break, because I can't take another week at home"

"Well I've been meaning to bring this up" I start to talk. "My parents mentioned the beach house we have in Jeju island"

"A trip with your family ?" Jimin looks at me unsure.

"No they wouldn't be going"

"Oh sweet, then yeah I'm down for that"

"We could go for a week, get the train down"

"Nice one kooks" Taehyung pats a hand on my back. "I'll mention it to my parents tonight"

"Can you ask for Violet too ? I want her to come"

"Sure thing pal"

"Can Joonie come ?" Jin questions.

"Course"

"Great !"

My attention suddenly turns to the female groan from across the canteen, Violets wet and soaking body storming over to us. We all cringe when she drops her drenched bag onto the table.

"Watch my food !" Jin snaps.

"Watch my fist before it hits your face !" She snaps back.

"What the hell happened to you ?" I ask.

"Dumb arse pricks happened to me !" She says before shaking her hands and flicking water at all of us.