THIRTY-THREE

Chapter XXXIII- Can I Stay Over?

(Ethan's POV)

As I was driving pass the eerie, dark, and rainy bridge, I glance at cars either crashed into a tree, or parked to the side. I turn on the radio for the news about this rain/storm.

"According to the official weather forecast of Los Angeles; everyone must stay indoors until the storm settles down. Stay out of the roads, especially the bridges." The radio said, as the sound of statics took over.

I maneuver around the clear area, and planned to head back to her house.

(Katy's POV)

After closing the door behind me; I leaned behind it and smiled. The feeling of being with him, every second of it is just unexplainable. I finally feel happy for once again.

I head back inside my house, so I don't get sick because of this rain. I settled my purse on the red couch of my lounge area. I head upstairs to do the usual get-ready-for-bed change. Brush my teeth, moisturizer my face, and last but not least get into my comfy jammies. I went back downstairs to go get the comb for my hair. I sat down, and turn on the t.v.

I surf through it looking for something that would hook me, and something made me stop. It's about this storm, and how serious it was. I don't really usually watch news because it bores me, but this seem important. It looks really serious. Cars crashing, and floods. The first thought that came to mind was Ethan. Hopefully he's doing okay. I cannot take another second watching this. I turned off the t.v, and stood up to go back upstairs.

The sound of my phone ringing made me stop that's on to the table. I slowly walk towards it. It's Ethan calling me, which is a relief meaning that he's still alive. Why am I thinking the worst?

"Hey, I'm glad that you called, I was wondering where you were." I felt worry running through me, "where are you right now anyway?"

"In front of your house." Ethan panted.

I glance at my window; seeing Ethan getting soaked by the rain.

"Oh my god." I said, before opening the door quickly, "hurry get inside, don't want you to get sick or anything." I can hear him shivering of coldness.

I quickly pulled the towel that's on couch laying like a sloth. I quickly wrapped it around shivering Ethan.

"Here you go." I said, wrapping my arms around his back, as I give it a little rub.

"Thank you Miss Perry." Ethan still shivered, "thank you."

"No problem." I smiled, "I should probably get you new clothes because yours is soaking wet by the rain."

"Like your clothes?" Ethan asked weirdly, as he still shivered.

"No silly." I rolled my eyes, "I meant my brothers clothes. It'll probably fit you. It's upstairs, I'm gonna go get it, stay here."

I ran up the stairs quickly as I can, and head to my guest room. I rushed to open the closet, and quickly look for something. Bingo. I ran back downstairs to check up on him, and he was still curled up shivering.

"Here, hope this fits." I said shyly.

"I'm gonna go change." Ethan stood up, "thank you again."

"No problem." I smiled before letting him leave.

"Wait, where's the bathroom?"

"Down the hall to the left." I gestured.