SIX

Chapter VI- Working Together.

-Katy's POV-

I ran outside, hoping that I would catch up on him. He wasn't that far, until I stopped in front of him. I stood a few feet away from him, and his expression changed into surprise, and irritated.

"Move." He demanded, "am I gonna have to move you?" He crisscross his arms.

"Just please promise me you'll be serious about this." I begged. This tour will be the biggest one yet, and I want it to be spectacular.

"What if I say, I'm not gonna be serious about this?" He smirked, putting his Ray ban glasses back on. He bumped, and left me standing besides the plant.

"Please, this is really important to me. Have you ever had something important to you, and you'll do everything to make it happen?"

He stopped, but didn't turned around. He just stood there, with nothing to say. I think I just made him mad even more.

"Be here tomorrow at noon, and don't be late." Ethan said, as he stormed off quickly. I smiled, as I got on the elevator. I'm glad that he agreed to it. The Ethan I know might be gone, but I know that his heart is still warm.

I was walking outside, when I see a very familiar car outside. I walked towards it, seeing a note that was under the windshield wipers. I pulled it off, and read it.

Couldn't pick you up today, so use this car. Key is inside your bag.

-Tamara.

I closed the letter, shoving it inside my purse, as I also took out the car key. I beeped my car opened, and hopped on inside. I started the ignition, and took off the curb quickly.

This is the only thing that's in my schedule for today, so might as well use the rest of my time to relax. I have no idea what's going to come for me tomorrow. Just because he agreed doesn't mean he's gonna take it easy on me. Tomorrow might be hard on me.

I don't know what'll happen.

I took a turn around the corner, planning on buying me a coffee by the Brew Coffee Shop. I wish I don't have to deal with any paparazzi when I get off this car.

I hopped off, and closed the door behind me. I got inside, getting a few stares, but soon looked away. I ordered the usual. I waited for my name to be called.

I took a seat not far away from the counter. I tapped on the table, being bored as I wait. My phone is dead, so I couldn't use it.

"Can we take a picture with you?" A little girl asked, with a camera against her left hand. She's probably about 7-8 years old. She's so adorable. I couldn't resist. Her mom was right beside her.

"Of course sweet pea." I smiled, as I slightly move besides her. Her took the camera off of her hand. I wrapped my arms around the little girl. Her mom snapped the photo, and there was a smile plastered on her face. I like it when I see people smile because of me.

"Thank you." The little girl said, as she slowly walk towards her mom.

They were both looking at the picture, and it's making me smile.

"This looks good sweetie." I heard her mom say, "thank you very much."

"You're welcome." I said, with a smile.

They took off, but the girl gave me one last look. I watch her, and her mom walk outside. Someday, I would like to have a kid.

"Ms. Perry." A lady shouted. I stood up, and went to the counter to where my order is.