Chapter XXVI- Problem

-Tamra's POV-

"Katy! Get out of your room!" I yelled through her door. Ever since the whole Ethan argument; she's been locking herself inside her room.

"Just leave me alone to die." Katy groaned.

"Katy, you weeping, and crying are not gonna help it." Angela added.

"Yeah, now please come out." I begged her. This is like her divorce with Russell all over again, but only worse.

"Katy, come out now please, and we'll face this together." John added, "just you, and me."

"What's the point?" Katy said.

"Is to live your life, and stop crying about that guy." John huffed, "he's not worth it, now come on out, and we'll go somewhere for you quiet."

We were quiet for a while, until I hear her footsteps increasing towards us. She unlocked her door, and had a duffle bag with her.

"Take me away from here for a while." Katy said, pulling John's hand out of the lounge room, that's adjoined to her room.

"Take care of her John." Angela said, slowly.

"Don't worry, I won't let anything bad happen to her." John smiled, before leaving the room.

"Oh, Katy she's really wounded about this." I said, putting both of my hands on my forehead.

"Yeah, she is." Angela said.

-John's POV-

"Hey, turn that frown upside down." I told her, wiping a tear on her cheek, "we're almost there."

Katy nodded, and leaned her head against my window. She picked up a ray-ban black sunglasses.

I pulled up into a curb, and parked my car parallel way. I hopped of my car, and rushed to her side, and opened it for her.

"Now, take this out, and smile." I pulled her sunglasses out of her face, and pinch her cheek, "let's go."

I interlock my hand against hers, and walked towards the entrance. We did the usual signing in, and got us one presidential suite at the third floor. We got inside, and dropped our duffle bags besides the side desk.

"They have a pool there, want to go?"

"I just want to rest John." Katy said, sitting down on the bed.

"Oh, come on; please get up, and I will wait for you down there." I said to her, and stormed off the room.

-Katy's POV-

I really didn't want to go anywhere, but I'm getting tired of seeing the same wall in my room.

I stripped off my clothes, and changed into my pool outfit. Not much showing off, just a plain normal outfit.

I picked up my small bag, and head off downstairs. The elevator dings open, revealing the lobby. I got off, and started walking to where the pool is.

Not much people, but only a few. I eyed John sitting down on his phone. He glance at me, and smiled.

"Hey, you made it." John smiled, "didn't think that you'll go, but you did. I'm glad that you made the right decision."

"Yeah, well, I realized that crying inside a room is not gonna help it, so here I am." I tried smiling.

"Let's go." John said, wrapping his arms around me.

》》》

An hour, and a half later; I think it's time to get inside.

"John, it's getting dark, let's head in." I suggested.

"Alright, whatever you want." John smiled, as he lend me a towel. He wrapped it around me, and we started walking towards the lobby.

As I was walking; John stopped me.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Just be quiet, and hug me." He suggested, and pulled me against him.

-John's POV-

As we were walking inside the lobby; I eyed Ethan, and Norma heading our way.

"What? What's wrong?" Katy asked.

"Just be quiet, and hug me." I told her quick, before pulling her against mine.

I can feel her heartbeat against mine; going rapidly.

"Just stay still." I said, "just stay still."

Seconds later, they passed us, and I pulled away.

"What was that about?" Katy asked.

"I think we need to leave Katy."

"What?" Katy asked, "I'm starting to have fun here, can we please stay?" She begged gazing her eyes at me.

I can't say no to this, especially when she's starting to have fun.

"Alright." I said, as we continued walking.

I just have to keep her away from him, so she doesn't have to shed a tear when she sees him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N; this is boring isn't it? I'm sorry, because I was a bit lazy, but I didn't want to not update. I think the next chap will be exciting. Especially when John and Katy are in the same resort as Ethan and Norma. Stay tuned for more.

#QOTD; Should they leave or stay?

#SOTD; Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran 😍💯

(I'm in love with his songs lately)