THIRTY-TWO

Chapter XXXII- Falling Over Again..

(Katy's POV)

I have discovered that my life isn't exactly what I expected it to be. Nothing's holds me back than my own insecurities. I wish he knew how much I really loved him. How many hours I spend thinking about him. How he means the world to me; but then I started to realize all of these wishes that I want; may not even happen.

Some people say that it's easy to walk out of someone's life when you don't feel like you belong to it anymore. It's easy saying it than actually doing it. It's hard to forget about someone who gave you so much to remember.

I know that in the end of this pretending that I will be the one that will end up getting hurt, and that's gonna be my fault. But in the mean time, I'm gonna see where this takes me.

"Going somewhere?" John asked.

"Yeah, just out." I said, wearing my cali sweater over me.

"With who?"

"Ethan." I said slowly.

As I was looking for something, there was a long pause.

"Wait, let me get this clear." John coughed, "you are going to go out with him?"

"That's what I said." I smiled before picking up my channel purse.

There was a groan/sigh coming from him. He knew already that it's a bad idea.

"Katy." John started groaning, "what is this all about?"

"About what?"

"You."

"What do you want me to say?" I sighed in exasperation.

"The reason why."

I threw my purse on the bed, and sat as I sighed.

"Ethan begged me to pretend to be his girlfriend." I started.

"He what?!!!" John exclaimed, as he scrunched up his fist, "you know, that guy has a lot of nerve in him."

"John." I tried calming him down.

"I swear to god Katy I will..." John stuttered not being able to complete his sentence.

"John..."

"What Katy what?!!" John huffed, "you're always like this. Always falling for his ways, and who always does what ever he wants."

"John, I'm--."

"How do you think is this gonna go?" John sighed, "in the end you'll always be the one that's going to get hurt. Just like how it started."

"I'm so confuse John."

"Confuse? Or Stubborn?"

"John, please understand me." I stood up in front of him.

"Understand you Katy? Are you serious?" John asked unbelievably, "you literally have no clue what the hell is going on in your life. All that you do is get yourself hurt. Don't you get it? He doesn't want you."

I swung my arm, meeting John's cheek. I was frustrated hard enough for me to get angry that much.

"Know this Katy." He said, slowly facing me, "don't come running to me when he hurts you." John said before walking out of the room.

I sat on the bed angrily, as I cried. Why do I keep hurting the people that's important in my life. No wonder why Ethan left me.

I got interrupted from my deep thoughts by a knock. I stood up from the bed, and walked over to the door. I looked over the peephole; looking at Ethan. I quickly swept my tears aside, and put up a smile.