TWELVE

A/N; Guess who's back? 😆😆😆 After taking a long break from writing, I am now back. Yay!

Are you guys excited for more update to come?

I know I am 😊 Stay tuned for more..

Chapter XII- Jealousy?

-Katy's POV-

Okay, so he was mad. A little. He didn't spoke to me all throughout last night. He's been acting pretty blunt since this morning, and now I don't know what to do.

Although, he was just ignoring me. He's not treating me that bad, but there's a little spice there. But, underneath all of this, I couldn't help but to notice that he's actually worried about me. Now that I think about it, this whole thing is actually not bad at all.

"Here's all the other papers that you asked me to get..." I paused, giving him all the papers, "is there anything else you need?"

He took the folders, not making any eye contact with me. He leaned his back, and flipped through each page.

"No, that'll be all." Ethan replied bluntly. He then continued reading each and every page in detail. I walked out of the conference, giving him one last look, but he didn't glance back.

I went out for a walk, until I bumped into someone with a lot papers that fell through the ground.

"Oh, I'm sorry about this." I apologize, crouching down to get the remaining papers that fell down. I looked up seeing, a very important person, "Mr. Hoffer, very nice to meet you." I took his hand, and shook it.

He gave me a confuse expression, "I'm sorry, but have we met?" He chuckled lightly, picking out one last paper on the ground.

"I'm with the Anderson company." I said, chuckling.

"Wait, aren't you Katy Perry? The ultra mega pop-star?" He asked, unbelievably.

"So, you've heard."

"Wait, why are you working at a company when???" He asked, as he chuckled of the whole situation.

"It's a long story." I said, shyly pulling the tip of my cardigan sweater.

"I get it, sponsorship Huh?"

I nodded shyly, as I looked away from him.

"What are you doing out here? Aren't you supposed to be with the Anderson himself?"

"I was just doing some walking around." I laughed, as we both started walking.

"How about we go together?" He smiled, "would that be cool?"

I nodded, and smiled, as we continued on walking.

(Third Person's POV)

As they were walking together, laughing, Ethan in the other room, is being miserable, frustrated, and angry. Katy, and Hoffer got inside the room, as Ethan gave them a mad expression. He watched them share laughters, and it wasn't a pleasant sight for him.

"And you must be Ethan Nate Anderson, I'm Nathan Hoffer." Hoffer shook Ethan's hand, as he gave another smile to Katy. Ethan noticed it, but chose to ignore.

"Let's get this meeting started shall we?" Ethan said, bluntly opening up a PowerPoint. He went through everything in detail.

Ethan couldn't concentrate, based on the fact that Nathan keep giving Katy a smiling glances. All throughout the meeting for him was tough, knowing that he has to deal with all of this.