Chapter XIX- Wherever You Are.

-Katy's POV-

2 weeks passed by, and it seems nothing but a blur. A lot happened ever since I stepped a foot on that resort. I can't believe I kissed him. And the bad thing about it is that I liked it. It meant a lot to me.

I know, that it was pretty harsh of what I did, but I had to. I remembered the way Norma looks at Ethan, the same way I look at him before the amnesia happened. I couldn't possibly take him away from him so, I had to.

Believe me, it hurts but it has to be done. They love each other way too much, and taking him away from her is another.

"Wait, you what?" John asked in an unbelievable tone, "you kissed him?"

"Hmm." I answered, as I groaned on to the table.

"Wait, isn't he with--?" John stopped, knowing that I already know what he is talking about.

"Yeah, and the worst thing about this is that, I told him that it meant nothing, when it meant a lot." I said, pulling up my head.

"Oh, Katy you're in trouble." He chuckled, drinking his coffee, "what are you gonna do now?"

I groaned, wondering what am I going to do. I want to try calling him, but then again no. My life is so complicated these days.

"I really don't know." I cried, leaning my head back down on the table.

I hear him chuckling, but som faded away.

"Listen, do you really want him back?"

I went up, seeing that he is serious about the question.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Katy, you just can't say you don't know every single time. You have to at least try."

"Then, tell me what I need to say." I grunted.

"Figure it out before it's too late." John sighed, as he stood up, "but always remember, I'm always here to help you."

"Glad to know." I smiled, and waved as he took off.

I grabbed my phone, planning on texting him.

I was just wondering if there's any meetings we have to go for the future?

-Katy

I already signed the contract, so there's no need of you involving business in the Anderson company.

-Ethan.A

Oh, that was harsh. Wait, could he possibly be mad about the elevator talk 2 weeks ago? Nah, impossible. He couldn't be.

I was just assuming that even though you signed, you still need to ask me to do some things.

-Katy

Actually, there's one thing you could do for me.

-Ethan.A

Yeah, what is it?

-Katy

Stay away from me, and the Anderson company. You already got what you want, so there's no need of you acting like a total stuck up celebrity just to get a sponsorship.

-Ethan.A

Okay, that hurt, that wounded me.

I didn't reply back, but instead let a tear escape out of my eyes.