Chapter XVI- Better Left Unsaid.

-Katy's POV-

We pulled up in the parking lot of our resort. I hopped off, carrying all of the stuffed animals, as they both walked ahead of me.

I eyed them holding each other's hand, acting like the perfect couple. We got inside the lobby, then the hallway that leads to our room.

I stopped in front of the door, when Ethan walked right passed our room. This can only mean that he either ordered another room, or Norma did, leading them to sleep together.

"Norma will only be here overnight, and since there's only one bed in our room, I ordered another room for the both of us." Ethan said, smiling as he glance at Norma, who's heading inside their room, right besides to where our room is.

"That's fine." I said, bluntly before closing the door. I leaned my back against it, and slowly weeped downwards. Tears were starting to fall down my cheek, as I stayed curling on the floor.

I threw the stuffed animals inside the closer, slamming it hard. I did the usual getting ready for bed, and I changed into something comfortable.

I leaned my back against the bed, scooting over at the tippy top. Based on the fact that, next room is both of them, puts me in state where I cannot sleep. I heard lots of giggles, making me jealous even more.

I sighed, closing my eyes tighter.

》》》

The sun shines bright into the window, leading me to wake up. I stood up, and brush my teeth slowly, and lazily. I washed my face, and change into something formal/informal mashed together. I went out for breakfast downstairs, seeing Ethan and Norma already had their food picked out.

Ethan looked behind him, revealing myself. He smiled, gesturing to go to where they are.

I slowly took a seat next to Norma, as Ethan looked at me, smiling.

"Did you had a good sleep last night?" Ethan asked.

I nodded, but didn't answer. I stood up getting pancakes, and orange juice. After I ate, I stood up once more, stretching both of my arms.

"I'm gonna go, so--." I started walking out of the table.

"Wait!" Ethan yelled, "Norma is about to go leave in like five minutes, would you go with me?"

I nodded, and smiled before going back to where they are.

"So, Katy, are you with someone these days?" Norma started, "I mean you're a pop star, I'm sure guys are lined up in front of your driveway."

I laughed awkwardly, before speaking.

"I'm not with anyone." I said, without hesitating.

"Oh." Norma said, smiling before kissing Ethan on the cheek. Okay, what is going on, "oops we have to go babe, flight starts in an hour."

"Oh, yeah-yeah, let's go."

We all stood up, walking outside of the breakfast room. We then head towards the parking lot, then into Ethan's car. Once again, I took a seat in the passenger seat, as they both were sitting up front.

My phone buzzes, revealing a text from...... John?

J- Hey, I was just wondering how you are.

K- I'm alright, surprisingly 😂

J- That's good. I'm happy that you're able to get back up again. Where are you anyway?