SEVEN

Chapter VII- Awkward Situations.

-Katy's POV-

The whole meeting ended for me like a total hell. He was so bossy, cocky, and his conditions were very high. Oh, and he treats me very crappy.

During the whole meeting, I just sighed a little, and he thinks that I'm bored with him. He's unbelievable. He's acting like I'm his assistant. He's getting on my last nerves.

I can't believe him. And I cannot believe what he has in stored for me tomorrow. I remember him saying that, 'get here 6am sharp tomorrow' with his veins popping out of his head.

But under all of this frustration, I still enjoy seeing him everyday. Maybe, when I get into his good terms, I can try reviving the old Ethan I know and love.

-.-.-

I slept early, and I woke up around 5am. I did my morning routine, and I made myself some toast. I need to fuel myself up, cause I have no idea what he'll do to me later.

I rested on my couch for a little while. I still have 45 minutes with to myself. I still feel a bit sleepy, but I'll pull through. Then, there was this awful annoying knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I shouted, but whoever it is, didn't answer. I groaned like a zombie, making my way to the door. I opened it slightly, seeing Ethan right in front of me.

I was away from almost falling asleep, into a total adrenaline shot. How did he know where I live? I don't remember telling him.

"We need to go now." Ethan huffed, "let's go." He pulled my hand outside of my door. I was resisting, but his grip was too tight.

"Wait." I said, mid-way to his Cadillac black car. But he still wouldn't stop. He just kept going, until we finally made it besides his car. I stood besides it, while he was standing across from me.

"I don't like where your attitude is going." Ethan said, frowning, "what did I tell you about this sort of tones?"

I'm the one that's having an attitude, when he's the one that kept changing the freaking schedule. He needs to make up his mind.

"My attitude?!!" I exclaimed, "you're the one that kept changing the time, and you're telling me that I have an attitude?!" I feel the veins popping out of head. I haven't felt this pissed in a while.

After my tantrum, I felt nervous of what he'll do, after what I just did to him. He stood there, with his jaw half-dropped. I couldn't tell if it's a good thing, or a bad thing. Probably both?

Then there was a smirk. Ethan was walking towards me, slowly, and I backed away, until I was leaning against the car. He cornered me with his arms, leaning against the car. He moved his head closer to me, and there was another strong cocky smirk plastered on his face.

"Talk to me like that again, you're not gonna like what's going to happen to you." Ethan chuckled, "move."

He opened the car door that I was leaning on to, leading me to face planted on the ground.

"Get up, and get in." Ethan said, closing the door behind him.

I got up, and went inside. We were close to each other, but he soon scooted to left, away from me.

"Got to San Francisco now." He demanded, "if we're not there by 10, consider yourself fired." Ethan said to the driver.

That's a five hour drive from here to San Francisco, California. If he hits traffic, it'll be traffic. I saw the driver with such fear, as he started the engine.