Chapter XXVII- You Don't Know Me.

-Katy's POV-

For the first time in a long time, I actually slept good. I finally felt like going up, and moving on. It's time that I get myself off of him, and just move on.

There's other things to do besides caring about someone who couldn't care less about me.

I flickered my eyes open, and saw John staring at me with a smile.

"Why are you staring at me?" I yawned, and sat up.

"Because you're beautiful, and late." John smiled, as he sat next to me.

"Late, for what?"

"For our fun day schedule today." He cheered, "now, I want you to get up, and I'll wait for you down at the lobby okay?"

"Sounds like a plan." I said, "but you're gonna have to wait half hour." I giggled.

"It's alright, I'm willing to wait just for you." John said, pinching my cheeks, "I'll go now."

As soon as he left; there's this sudden fluttering inside my stomach. And I've noticed that I've been smiling lately ever since I'm seeing him.

Maybe, it's time that I move on about Ethan, and give John one more chance.

Yeah, it's time.

-John's POV-

I sat down on the luxury couch of the lobby, and waited for her. I picked up a magazine, and read what's interesting.

I flipped through a couple of pages; until I hear voices of what I assume it's Ethan, and Norma. I glance for a peek, and my assumption was right.

He looks so happy, when Katy on the other hand is having a hard time moving on about him. The nerve on this guy.

They eventually left the lobby, which is a good thing. I cannot stand seeing Katy shedding a tear to someone who's not worth shedding a tear for.

I will promise myself this; I will never let him hurt her again. It's time that she moves on.

"Is this okay for today?" Katy asked.

I settled down the magazine, and glance at her outfit. I had my jaw dropped seeing her with just a normal make up, and a not so fancy outfit. She looks just about right.

"Is this okay?" Katy chuckled, knocking me off my daydream.

"Uh.....yeah, you look incredibly amazing." I stuttered, feeling a lot of butterflies going around my stomach.

"Thank you." Katy smiled, "now, where to Mr. Mayer?"

I stood up, and walked towards her; offering her my arm.

"Breakfast; if you may?"

"I'd be honored to." We both chuckled; walking inside the breakfast booth.

We got our tables near the window, and our chosen drinks. I pulled her a seat.

"Thank you." Katy shot me a warm smile.

"My pleasure." I smiled as well.

We already ordered; we're just waiting.

I slightly moved my hand near hers. We suddenly got interrupted, when two people were standing right besides us. I glance; seeing both of them with a waiter.

"I'm sorry sir, but is it okay if these two share the booth with you?" The waiter asked, "all the other booths are full."

I glance at Katy, who happens to be looking somewhere else. I wonder if she's okay.